• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delat Tie 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on, lighten up people, the jokes about killing passengers are uncalled for. The Delta pilots jokes are hysterical, and I plan on using most of them!

As pick up lines-the next time you are in 'frisco!

Whats the difference between a Comair pilot and a cheese pizza...?

The pizza can feed a family of four!

bwaaahahahah!

What is the difference between a senior cmr/asa/rjdc lifer pilot and a Delta pilot?

Most of their former Fo's are now Delta Capts......

Isn't that funny, and now they act like they had nothing to do with them - ever. Not to mention, most of the senior guys at ASA CHOSE to stay so they could continue working only 6-8 days a month, having intercourse with their wives NIGHTLY and not take a pay cut to go sit in JFK on reserve with all the other chumps. I started this original thread with three of my favorite delta jokes and you guys have given me many more to use now. Kudos.....Keep up the good work. and....WINDCHECK! ha ha ha

Isn't that funny, and now they act like they had nothing to do with them - ever. Not to mention, most of the senior guys at ASA CHOSE to stay so they could continue working only 6-8 days a month, having intercourse with their wives NIGHTLY and not take a pay cut to go sit in JFK on reserve with all the other chumps. I started this original thread with three of my favorite delta jokes and you guys have given me many more to use now. Kudos.....Keep up the good work. and....WINDCHECK! ha ha ha

Hey, I though some of the jokes were pretty funny myself.
Next time, when you start a thread, learn how to spell Delta! Not Delat!
K?

Q: How many Delta pilots can you get on a bar stool?

A: 4 if you turn it upside down.

I hear Acarpe is a big fan of the barstool.

I can't believe all these jokes about DAL and CMR when there's MESA out there....

What's the difference between a DAL pilot and a CMR pilot? Mesa sucks!

Hey, I though some of the jokes were pretty funny myself.
Next time, when you start a thread, learn how to spell Delta! Not Delat!
K?

Actually, I started Delta Tie? thread 1. Someone else started this one because someone closed my thread. So, unfortunetly I am not the culprit here. I spelled it correctly.

Latest resources

Back