• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delat Tie 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, this thread started as a nothing but bashing Delta pilots in the form of jokes. Then it turns into Delta Vs Comair. I think it's gone on enough! I quit!

Ok! Once again, I am done with this thread. This is not some joke thread. It started as a bashing of Delta pilots, and also included Comair sucks etc. Let's really let this one die!

Whats the difference between a Comair pilot and a whinny four year old that picks his nose? - none that I know of.

PSA is way better than Comair. Comair's ontime ranking is the worst in the entire country! PSA will still be in business next year, Comair will be nothing but a RJDC memory! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Flip that burger, drain those fries. Collect unemployment. hahahahahahahaha.

Q: Why were acrap's parents named "Vinegar" and "Water"?

A: (Figure it out yet?)

WIND CHECK, WIND CHECK, PROGRESSIVE TAXI PLEASE!!!

I think that's punch, kick, punch, kick, progressive beating please!!! I'm a badass Delta pilot and I can smack my wife around if I want. They shouldn't allow convicts to have internet access.

I think that's punch, kick, punch, kick, progressive beating please!!! I'm a badass Delta pilot and I can smack my wife around if I want. They shouldn't allow convicts to have internet access.

He's just jealous because OH didn't hire him when he got furloughed. I can't think of any other reason to hold a grudge like that.

I dont think they have internet in the prison where 98 he is. Prior to going to prison he was not a convict so I guess he had internet access.

He's just jealous because OH didn't hire him when he got furloughed. I can't think of any other reason to hold a grudge like that.

There is no possible way that I would have ever gone to work there. No possible way! I find a great job in the city where I was living.

There is no possible way that I would have ever gone to work there. No possible way! I find a great job in the city where I was living.

That's good to hear. I guess I just have a tough time understanding your blanket hatred for all Comair pilots.

This is truly a situation where a few, (mainly our useless MEC under the "Lawson" dynasty), tarnished the image of the whole group... with the pref hiring rubbish and the RJDC. Most of us junior guys are just trying to get our time and get out.... the upper third of the list make a majority of the lifers.

Truth is there are no hard feeling for all of cmr, just the opportunistic rjdc scum that overplayed their hand. Most of us hired in the last 10-15 years came from the commuters. You junior guys WILL end up (if you want to) at a major. Keep your nose clean, build your time, send an updated resume in every 6 months or so(even when they say the window is closed) and last but not least DON'T LISTEN TO THE BITTER LIFERS... There is a reason they are still there. Good luck.

That's good to hear. I guess I just have a tough time understanding your blanket hatred for all Comair pilots.

This is truly a situation where a few, (mainly our useless MEC under the "Lawson" dynasty), tarnished the image of the whole group... with the pref hiring rubbish and the RJDC. Most of us junior guys are just trying to get our time and get out.... the upper third of the list make a majority of the lifers.

Latest resources

Back