Compass air lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was shocked to hear that someone thought Compass Airlines was hiring. Wow

FWIW, the SOC manager said they planned on hiring "about two dozen" pilots from July through the end of the year. I'm not sure how many have already been hired.

30 or so have been hired in the last 4 months, 6 started 2 days ago, 18 more announced for the rest of the year

Perhaps you should become a grammar teacher if you're so concern about it. You seem to be better at that. As far as being a LR-60 captain and interested on Compass, that's non of your concern.
If you have nothing good to say here, stay shut.

Perhaps you should become a grammar teacher if you're so concern about it. You seem to be better at that. As far as being a LR-60 captain and interested on Compass, that's non of your concern.
If you have nothing good to say here, stay shut.

Who are you addressing? The last two posts seemed to be quite informative, and I would think, useful to you. Will you please clarify?

Is this really true? My buddies went there and took direct upgrades a couple years back and now I wonder if I'm missing out. One went on to Cathay. They've got United and ATA guys now, and it all seems to come down to getting a paycheck more than anything else. Am I really better as the 8 year regional FO with no upgrade in sight? I don't know anymore, just my honest assessment...

"and it all seems to come down to getting a paycheck"

Is it really worth it when you can make more money as a cashier at home depot and be home every night. The pay is pathetic.

"and it all seems to come down to getting a paycheck"

Is it really worth it when you can make more money as a cashier at home depot and be home every night. The pay is pathetic.

Well, I'm referring to direct CA hiring a couple years ago. A lot of Alaska guys said "don't do it, it's a career killer". I did the Home Depot thing during furlough for two years and it's no walk in the park, but I agree that these 15yr ATA guys could be somewhere more meaningful than the right seat at GoJets right now.

Who are you addressing? The last two posts seemed to be quite informative, and I would think, useful to you. Will you please clarify?
He was talking to me. Apparently I offended his delicate sensibility when I pointed out that his resume is sure to be wadded up and thrown straight into the trash can because of his spelling. Maybe if he spent as much time learning proper english as he does p!ssing and moaning things would work out better for him.

He was talking to me. Apparently I offended his delicate sensibility when I pointed out that his resume is sure to be wadded up and thrown straight into the trash can because of his spelling. Maybe if he spent as much time learning proper english as he does p!ssing and moaning things would work out better for him.
Thin skin and a crybaby.........good mix browneye

Hi!

I applied at Home Depot and they didn't respond.

ANd, a number of other local jobs....no dice!

cliff
NBO

Latest resources

Back