• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass air lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, that's what 300 hours a year will get ya. Enjoy the Motel 6, I'll be at the hacienda. Oh, that's right, you get paid by the hour.
What's your angle? You seem mad at the airline guys for some reason?

Yep, that's what 300 hours a year will get ya. Enjoy the Motel 6, I'll be at the hacienda. Oh, that's right, you get paid by the hour.

You're an arrogant prick. I don't know why that is, but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. I flew with a Captain who thought he was God himself. He rabidly hated airline pilots and the funny thing is, he was an intern at United in the late 60's. Additionally, most of the pilots in the flight department were former Midway, Northwest, and freight pilots. Someone must have done a number on him because he was bitter, controlling, and an ego-maniac. I still can't understand how myself and the crew would fly a multimillion dollar Falcon 900 and then sleep on air mattresses in a crew apartment at PBI. It took about 5 months of that crap before I said no more. No more driving rental cars 3-4 hours to reposition ourselves instead of taking the airlines because it was cost effective. No more cleaning the airplanes every week, or making ridiculous special trips to restaurants because the passenger needs some special dietary food. I make about 65% of what I did when I was there, but I wouldn't trade the airlines for the world. I'm not saying corporate is completely bad, but it takes a certain person. I think you are cut out for corporate it seems, but don't go bashing someone because they're cut out for the airlines, or freight, or something else.

Latest resources

Back