Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares: After 10 year $103,000?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of all, if you haven't figured it out, I only say that second best comment to get under the skin of the NJ guys who complain endlessly on here.

As for flying tired and hungry, we don't do either. I've personally thrown in the towel because I was tired and had nothing but support from the company. They don't want to jeopardize safety. You shouldn't have to have that in a contract, that's just common sense. If your hungry order a crew meal. most of the time we have big enough breaks to get something and Before you say it, yes we do pay $10 for our crew meals. That's still cheaper then union dues.

Instead of wasting our breath on this stupid subject, lets talk about something that benefits us all and I don't mean union talk.

Humphreybogart said:
I like beer. And I can afford more beer because I don't have to pay any UNION DUES!!

Bogart, come man...enough already. Here is what your pal Trash said:

"Instead of wasting our breath on this stupid subject, lets talk about something that benefits us all and I don't mean union talk."

Do what your brother here proposes instead of worrying about our union dues.

Humphreybogart said:
I like beer. And I can afford more beer because I don't have to pay any UNION DUES!!
I can afford more beer now than 8 months ago. So can CS pilots. So can Flex pilots. Notice a trend?? :rolleyes:

Yes.

I can afford $400 OT dollars more in beer just today SO FAR thanks to more beer loving pilots who towed the line in the past.

Latest resources

Back