Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares: After 10 year $103,000?

As for Cessna starting Citationshares, there's one reason and one reason only, they could make more money and have more control over the operation in the long run.

FRACTRASH said:
If the fractional industry is a failed business model, then we're all in trouble, union or not.

Agreed. I'd rather be more comfortable until the end though if that's the case.

Existing on life support is not my style. I did my time eating PB&Js and Ramens while management ate caviar while washing it down with Dom while looking for their golden parachute made out of labor pensions and concessions. If we're going down, we're ALL going down togehter; labor AND management.

...or we can run a good tight ship (and be profitable) while making mutual sacrifices.

FRACTRASH said:
As for Cessna starting Citationshares, there's one reason and one reason only, they could make more money and have more control over the operation in the long run.

Trash, one of your senior mgmt folks said in the Wichita Eagle that CS hasnt made $$$ for 7 yrs. I'll try and find the link here in a bit.....

Guitar rocker said:
Trash, one of your senior mgmt folks said in the Wichita Eagle that CS hasnt made $$$ for 7 yrs. I'll try and find the link here in a bit.....

Latest AIN on the frax.

HOPEFULLY, in the near future, all of us in fractional business will realize that it's us against the management. The bickering that goes on between pilots about "who's the best fractional" reminds me of days in 5th grade.

Until we all pull together and work as a team of pilots, regardless of who we work for then we will be treated just like kids.

Managene has a problem.....first thing they do is go to the group of people they can push around......US

Latest resources

Back