Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares: After 10 year $103,000?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetz said:
The F.U.D. you spew in the post quoted here: http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1052771&postcount=73 is clearly aimed at Pilots, not management.

You want pilots to fear that they need to organize now because WHEN netjets and CS merge (because as you say of a secret meeting with Textron ah, you mean Cessna...LOL) they will be pasted. You are clearly placing FUD in the minds of those who would decide to fill out cards or not. Both CS Management and Pilots would view your spew the same way. Your union thug ways are so transparent, and those wise Pilots who appreciate having options, as you say, are wise enough to know better.

As you say, this FUD is for them. That post was clearly (albeit cheaply in a foreign country) manufactured for them to take hook line and stinker. "Oh, you may have it good now but check back with me in three years and we will see." Come on.

I heard they are biting over in the Avantair thread. Its all fished out over here.

You're OK, you're management will take care of you. They will not subject you to harm in an effort to capitalize, or offset losses, in any way, shape, or form. When it comes to their country club membership and your health insurance, you can rest assured the additional costs of health insurance will be evenly distributed across the pilot group.

But, I would regret not pointing out the obvious. You can rest well knowing that in an industry that is still searching for its footing and a little stability, where the manufacturers now recognize they are taking financial losses while under cutting a profitable market for the operators. There is no need to worry about the sweet deal in this uncertain industry, because management always looks out for their pilots.

In fact, I always trust in management's good nature, because in this day and age, and in this industry - what's not to trust? Management has your back.

As I said, this FUD's for you; management and management sympathizers.

Cheers,

I have to laugh when someone says "our management is great and we will never need a union." You can't predict that great management will be there for you entire career.? Things change people change. Anything could happen.

Easy now boogie

Humphreybogart said:
Don't BOGART that joint, my friend.

Easy there cowboy, those words :

jetz said:
You want pilots to fear that they need to organize now because WHEN netjets and CS merge...

...were a reference to what CastofPlaster was saying by trying to plant F.U.D. (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) in the context of his statement. Put that thing back in the ashtray and listen up, I'm telling those boys to stop fragging us with FUD. Over.

geez

gunfyter said:
Maybe this should be a new thread but...

Latest AIN article on Fracs quotes Fractional Insider saying OEMs need to spin off their fracs....

I gotta admit. I don't see why.

As long as CS is selling Citations... why would Cessna sell off CS?

You are incorrugable, brutal. The power of suggestion. Haha.

Not really.

Have you ever wondered why Cessna started CS?

At that time NJ ws selling Citations as fast as they could be produced. In the sizes of the models Cessna makes... we sold nothing made by competitor.

Nontheless, Cessna saw a need to start CS. Whats changed to make Cessna not feel the need to operate CS?

If your company is in financial trouble, it doesn't matter if you have a union or not. Just look at the airlines. They had one of the strongest aviation unions, ALPA and they took 50+% pay cuts and lost there retirements. In my experience, unions tend to force companies into financial trouble sooner, by not allowing companies the flexibilities they need to operate effectively. If the fractional industry is a failed business model, then we're all in trouble, union or not.

I'll say it again, lets get over this union talk. your always going to have people on both sides of the fence.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back