Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares: After 10 year $103,000?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's an idea, stay out of our business and we'll stay out of yours. Just be happy with what your union got for you and we'll be happy with what our company does for us. I'm so tired of this topic! Move on for God sake.

FRACTRASH said:
Here's an idea, stay out of our business and we'll stay out of yours. Just be happy with what your union got for you and we'll be happy with what our company does for us. I'm so tired of this topic! Move on for God sake.

Trash, we are all "so tired" of the "second best" stuff and how cocky you truly are. Really, if it helps, I could care less about CS, how you guys are treated, what your relationship with your mgmt is like, whether you are union or not, what you do and where you go. It is the least of my concerns. I am sure that I speak for many others at NJA. But, dont confuse that issue with reality.....reality is that your company cant and wont just give you a raise until they see what is on our table when the time comes.

Why cant your mgmt have a backbone and give you a raise say 3 years from now, beacause you deserve it as you and Bogart say?

We are all working in the same industry. I do wish the best for you but I dont worry one bit about what CS does.

Guitar rocker said:
Really, if it helps, I could care less about CS

If this is the truth Rocker, then why are you and alot of your NJ cronies posting in a CS titled blog? I think you do really care about us and you realize that you chose to be employed NJ and just wonder how great your life would be if you worked here at CS. It just tears you NJ guys up that we a treated so well here, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Humphreybogart said:
It just tears you NJ guys up that we a treated so well here, doesn't it?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but no we really aren't all that torn up about it. Instead, we are sad for you. We can only watch the stuff that happens to you guys on a daily basis and wonder why you put up with it. You work for an "at will" employer. Sure, it appears your employer seems to be the best at "people" skills of all the fractionals, but that doesn't mitigate the fact that you guys are expected to work way more than we do for the same dollar amount. From the ramp side view, we see the things you guys do every day and can only wonder, why?

All I can do, in reality, is sadly shake my head at the unknowledgable statements made, and hope that some day things will get better, and you guys will see the light.

If you guys ever develop an interest in seeing what the other side looks like, just contact us. We are here for you... and every other fractional pilot. www.ibt1108.org

Fly safe my brother.

Last edited:
Guitar rocker said:
Why cant your mgmt have a backbone and give you a raise say 3 years from now, beacause you deserve it as you and Bogart say?

Why can't yours? They won't...you have to negotiate a raise. Sorry if it sticks in your craw that our management saw what you negotiated and just handed a similar raise to us without so much as a whimper. I can understand why this might upset some...but don't act like CS management is evil simply because they're trying to keep up with you rather than take the lead on pay. They treat us well but they are running a business, after all.

Treated well? you don't get reimbursed for tips, go to training on your days off, don't get OT for that.They make you work 10 days in a row (once every other year)with out extra compensation so everyone gets xmas off every other year?

What ev!

learflyer said:
Treated well? you don't get reimbursed for tips, go to training on your days off, don't get OT for that.They make you work 10 days in a row (once every other year)with out extra compensation so everyone gets xmas off every other year?

What ev!

Incorrect, that is the way it used to be, but you did get 10 days off after the 10 day tour. Now it is a series of 5 and 6 day tours to swap the schedule.

Why the argument anyway. CS has some things NJ doesn't have and NJ has some things CS dosen't have. The botom line is that where ever you are, if you don't like it, leave.

As a NJA pilot I am glad that CS and Flex pilots received their raises. Otherwise, NJA might have been at a disadvantage in labor costs. Also, it would be more difficult for NJA pilots to justify additional increases in about 4 years if our pay was already substantially greater than that of all other frac pilots. I'm hoping we pull a repeat and raise the bar for everyone again. It would be nice to have a little help though. Maybe next time we won't have to fight all of the naysayers within our industry like we did this last time.

Will the other fracs match our workrules and benefits? I sure hope so and I hope they do it soon but I won't hold my breath unless the pilots start to take an active role.

Latest resources

Back