Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares: After 10 year $103,000?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stinkbug said:
You're right...it was late and I didn't put much thought into what I wrote, I guess...but still, why attack CS management because they didn't just hand us a raise with no prompting? Yours didn't either...you had to wrestle with them over it for several years. As I've said before, I'm glad you did...I think we've all benefited from it. But the only reason this thread is still going on is because some Netjets blowhard had to interject some snide remarks that we've all heard a thousand times. It just gets old...every thread on the fractionals board doesn't have to be about Netjets and the almighty IBT

Stinkbug, I'm not atacking your mgmt. I just think that it's funny that they cant give you a raise without knowing what we are gonna get. Thats all. I dont think your mgmt is evil....you said it, not me.

Last edited:
UEJ500 said:
The union attitude combined with buisness jets is not a good combination. When your clients get tired of being flown around by grumpy union guys, they will get out and buy their own airplane, which will most likely be cheaper to operate. Company pilots tend to treat their people better than unionized crybabies flying "clients". Or maybe they will go to citation shares were they will be treated better. Remember it is a service industry, and the rich folks that can afford it, demand high quality service.

You honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Very misinformed to say the least.

Safetycheck said:
Rocker, I have read your musings in great detail. My conclusion is this: I think you are wearing your panties too tight!!!

Why do your types spend so much time analyzing another companies pilots lifestyles?

Your chronic need to complain is quite obvious. Now that you have little to whine and obsess over with your contract issues, you spend so much of your precious time whining and arguing about other pilots issues that have nothing to do with you! I do not understand this need to fuss and muss over these issues. You are a certifiable obsessive. This seems to be a common thread amongst you union types.

Do yourself a favor. Lesson the chafing by looseninig the undergarments. Its the only explanation my simple mind can come up with for your behavior.

ROFLMAO

Visions of Joan Jett or Pat Benatar when I read that. Guitar rocker with tight panties. LOLOL.

Even if our management gave us a raise and used NJ as a blueprint. What business is it of any NJ pilot? Worry about your own business and move on. Just keep providing Five Star service to your owners and go home and drink beer. Lets get over this topic. We don't care why they give us a raise, just keep treating us good and we will never need a union on the property. As far as seeing us doing all kinds of duties on the ramp and just shaking your heads because your contract says you don't have to do anything is wrong. This is the easiest and most fun for the money I've ever had. lets all just grow up and talk about something that betters us all.

Sparse said:
Incorrect, that is the way it used to be, but you did get 10 days off after the 10 day tour. Now it is a series of 5 and 6 day tours to swap the schedule.

Why the argument anyway. CS has some things NJ doesn't have and NJ has some things CS dosen't have. The botom line is that where ever you are, if you don't like it, leave.

I stand corrected! :beer:

FRACTRASH said:
Even if our management gave us a raise and used NJ as a blueprint. What business is it of any NJ pilot? Worry about your own business and move on. Just keep providing Five Star service to your owners and go home and drink beer. Lets get over this topic. We don't care why they give us a raise, just keep treating us good and we will never need a union on the property. As far as seeing us doing all kinds of duties on the ramp and just shaking your heads because your contract says you don't have to do anything is wrong. This is the easiest and most fun for the money I've ever had. lets all just grow up and talk about something that betters us all.

By Fractrash

"To all you NJ guys who complain about CS, it just shows how bad it eats away at you for being second best!! We'll be taken care of, you can bank on it."

Growing up did you say? With that comment? Mmmmm.... We can let that one slide, so lets move on.

Last edited:
FRACTRASH said:
Even if our management gave us a raise and used NJ as a blueprint. What business is it of any NJ pilot?

I think the ones who did ALL of the heavy lifting to provide said blueprint may comment on said blueprint until blue in the face. That's OUR business.

You simply benefited from our model with no effort once so ever. It's fine. I would feel awesome about it too.

There's nothing like easy money. Beware... it disappears just as easily.

FRACTRASH said:
As far as seeing us doing all kinds of duties on the ramp and just shaking your heads because your contract says you don't have to do anything is wrong.

The only service our contract prohibits us from doing is flying tired, hungry or sick. It also prohibits unbriefed wake-up calls at min rest even though we've been briefed for more than min rest... oh but wait... that's how 91K is SUPPOSED to work. :eek: :eek:

Outstanding service... yeah, our Owners get it from us; and they love us for it. If anything, the Owners who are familiar with our contract are happy we have one that enhances THEIR safety.

FLYLOW22 said:
I think the ones who did ALL of the heavy lifting to provide said blueprint may comment on said blueprint until blue in the face. That's OUR business.

You simply benefited from our model with no effort once so ever. It's fine. I would feel awesome about it too.

There's nothing like easy money. Beware... it disappears just as easily.

Well said FLYLOW22.

Latest resources

Back