Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares: After 10 year $103,000?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FRACTRASH said:
CastofThousands, I can guarantee, you are talking about a few unhappy pilots who wouldn't be happy anywhere. I work for the company and we are quite happy without the union. Not one person I've flown with wants a union on our property. You can take that to the bank. I'll tell you what, when I become a truck driver I'll call the 1108, so I don't have to sleep and shower at truck stops.

As for XLS orders, Textron is a business and you are the larger company for now. Simple math says you should have more aircraft orders. We are a very young fractional. I don't know too many fractionals that have grown more than 200% in the 3yrs I've been here. We must be doing something right. When hell freezes over and your beloved 1108 winds up on our property, it will be the end of the culture at CS which I grown to like. As an ex union pilot who's been so grossly misrepresented by cut throat unions, it would be time for me to grow a beard and start pounding nails for a living.

You're already there, you just don't know any better. Aviation has clear patterns, any astute individual would know it's not if, but when pilots will lose faith in their management. As you noted three years new and growing. Let's talk again in three years...

Enjoy,

PURPLEHAZE21 said:
Why is it...On the message board there's so much loyalty from NJ pilots defending there company and drinking the "cool aid". Yet on the road, I have'nt met one NJ pilot that likes the company or job. Ironic...talk is definately cheap on the message board. GO CS !!!!!!!!!!
Oh you are one lying idiot. You make me laugh...

PURPLEHAZE21 said:
Why is it...On the message board there's so much loyalty from NJ pilots defending there company and drinking the "cool aid". Yet on the road, I have'nt met one NJ pilot that likes the company or job. Ironic...talk is definately cheap on the message board. GO CS !!!!!!!!!!

I think it's one of the best jobs I've had to date. I know we made it that way though.

Oops. I said that on this board and not to your face although I would if you asked me.

CastofThousands said:
YouAs you noted three years new and growing. Let's talk again in three years...

Enjoy,

OH!!! We have a pin prick through the heat! Bullseye comment there!

As I recall, NJA... or should I say EJA had a VERY wonderful Golden Era. It officially ended here at NJA with lies, deceit and a POSTA.

We had no benefit of having our company match anyone elses superior pay. There was none.

It's okay though. I've never been one to take handouts... or take showers in truck stops.

:smash:
F.U.D.

Last edited:
FRACTRASH said:
We must be doing something right. When hell freezes over and your beloved 1108 winds up on our property, it will be the end of the culture at CS which I grown to like. As an ex union pilot who's been so grossly misrepresented by cut throat unions, it would be time for me to grow a beard and start pounding nails for a living.

When the "culture at CS"dies, it will be due to the natural evolution of labor/management relations.

Management can seek to work with the Union or fight the Union.

It will be more expensive to fight... always is.

Your last sentence illustrates the real underlying issue for you. I too have ben missrepresented by Unions. IBT 747, ALPA, IBT 284. 1108 is the 1st Union I've been a member of that truly gets it right.

Why the SUCCESS now? The people involved.

A Union is just a tool to be used, as is the RLA. If used by the wrong people or improperly the result is less than ideal.

Last edited:
Like I said to all the NJ pilots on this board, if your so happy and you have it all because of the local 1108, good!! We don't need you at CS please move on. I can't say this enough, your trying to fight a battle when there's no war. Your like those nagging sales calls I get from India. If and when I want your product I'll call you! For now please take CS off your calling list.

Now, what can we possibly talk about besides your union! How about the wide body jet Citation got on the drawing board. Does anyone have any information on what it's going to look like.

Last edited:
Yo Frac, just talk to an old RTA pilot about the way it use to be, and then, ask him about FLOPS. You will love the stories. CS is riding the wave now, enjoy it, because its coming. Wish our company took the road CS took reguarding pay.

FRACTRASH said:
Like I said to all the NJ pilots on this board, if your so happy and you have it all because of the local 1108, good!! We don't need you at CS please move on. I can't say this enough, your trying to fight a battle when there's no war. Your like those nagging sales calls I get from India. If and when I want your product I'll call you! For now please take CS off your calling list.

Now, what can we possibly talk about besides your union! How about the wide body jet Citation got on the drawing board. Does anyone have any information on what it's going to look like.
Well then vote NO for a union...stop yer whining and JUST SAY NO, if you are convinced that a union will be counter to your wishes. 1108 isn't begging for your membership...only offering. What battle ? What war ? WTF ? You are whining like a worried pilot... :eek:

Latest resources

Back