Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brian Wilson Endorses The ASA Coalition!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there man or beast alive that has ever seen Brian actually fly the line?

Ask around about when Brian was an IP as an FO. He didn't have the seniority to hold Captain. I guess he weasled his way into the training department. Keep in mind he is smarter than any other employee at ASA (if you don't believe me, just ask him).

Anyhow, they end up short a Captain for a revenue trip. He's not Captain, but as an IP he is typed so Brian begs, borrows or steals a set of Captain's bars and hat with some jism on the bill and off he goes.

Ask around, you'll find someone to fill in the details.

Why is he not on the seniority list? What is his number? I can't find him on the IP list or management LOA list.

Why is he not on the seniority list? What is his number? I can't find him on the IP list or management LOA list.

He has spent the last 18 months writing new loft scenarios. A senior IP told me that they are so bad they are laughable. It was an 18 month waste of pay for someone like BW to be charged with writing new lofts when he has only questionable credentials with respect to line flying. He is the most arrogrant, pompous, know nothing at this airline. He and the biscuit are very similar. Biscuit and BW on the same flight deck is more dangerous than two chief pilots in uniform. They think that anyone can be a line pilot but only super pilots are picked to sit in the GO daily and be paid to do nothing. However their not flying the line certainly protects the flying public.

And most of what Lynn has "promised" has already been TA'd. She is way too cozy with Scott for my tastes.Hoser

In the last recurrent class, Scott Hall stated, "Contrary to popular belief, I have not been to Lynn Jackson's cabin in the mountains."

Yep, way too cozy, especially since he's only been here a year and knows about her cabin with Breiling.

LTG

The current ALPA leadership should be worried about the fantastic four. Not because they are the best opposition, but because membership is tired of the standard ALPA antagonistic responses. ALPA seems to resist all progress and change on every front. Many politicians have been ousted by frustration instead of brilliant opposition. I cite Jimmy Carter as a prime example. The best thing ALPA can do is produce some results to negate Lyn's campaign. ASAP was a perfect chance for ALPA to say "see, we waited a year and now management has agreed to our concerns." Instead ALPA once again resisted change. In the last four years we have maintained the status quo on every front. It seems that the leadership has painted itself into the proverbial corner and does not know how to extract itself.

The current ALPA leadership should be worried about the fantastic four. Not because they are the best opposition, but because membership is tired of the standard ALPA antagonistic responses. ALPA seems to resist all progress and change on every front. Many politicians have been ousted by frustration instead of brilliant opposition. I cite Jimmy Carter as a prime example. The best thing ALPA can do is produce some results to negate Lyn's campaign. ASAP was a perfect chance for ALPA to say "see, we waited a year and now management has agreed to our concerns." Instead ALPA once again resisted change. In the last four years we have maintained the status quo on every front. It seems that the leadership has painted itself into the proverbial corner and does not know how to extract itself.

ASAP is moving forward. Programs of this signifigance take time. As they say....the devil is in the details.

Not unlike our contract, with the rat poo management we endure at ASA, those details can make or break even the best of programs. Just because you don't see a press release everyday does not mean things are not happening.

Talk to your CASC guys or pose the question to a status rep or P2P to get up to date info.

In the last recurrent class, Scott Hall stated, "Contrary to popular belief, I have not been to Lynn Jackson's cabin in the mountains."

Yep, way too cozy, especially since he's only been here a year and knows about her cabin with Breiling.

LTG

Scott, Lynn, and John alone in a cabin in the mountains.

I cringe to think what takes place.

Brian Wilson is a great guy.

He is a waste of space. He should neither be on the line or paid to do anything with flight training. You could pay an FSI intern a quarter of what they're paying Brian and you would get better results. How's that for capitalistic thought?

Chromer, is that you?

He is a waste of space. He should neither be on the line or paid to do anything with flight training. You could pay an FSI intern a quarter of what they're paying Brian and you would get better results. How's that for capitalistic thought?

Chromer, is that you?

He could go up to the mountains with Scott, Lynn, and John. He could be the camera man.

:puke:

ASAP is moving forward. Programs of this signifigance take time. As they say....the devil is in the details.

Not unlike our contract, with the rat poo management we endure at ASA, those details can make or break even the best of programs. Just because you don't see a press release everyday does not mean things are not happening.

Talk to your CASC guys or pose the question to a status rep or P2P to get up to date info.

We are approaching the amount of time it took to fight WWII. Surely you are not defending even the amount of time we have exhausted on contract, ASAP, electronic bid process, etc.. I am a supporter of ALPA but I am not a blind defender of everything that emerges from their camp. As far as P2P they are great guys but just an extension of ALPA's message. Just because a P2P says so, that does not make it gospel or even accurate. What ALPA needs is some progress on some front, any front. This we are good and everyone else, (including our members who run against us) is evil is getting very tiresome. Politicians should run on results not fear and intimidation.

Latest resources

Back