Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brian Wilson Endorses The ASA Coalition!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASARJMan

He put flyers in FO's v-files (not capt's) endorsing LJ and company. He's a management pilot who has bashed ALPA repeatedly. Why is he being given access to the v-files? Why didn't he put flyers in Capt's v-files? Could it be we Capts all know his motivation and his ALPA bashing articles in the old V1 newsletter??

If this doesn't tell you LJ's motivation then nothing will. She has sold out to management. Also, recall awhile back that SH told Newie that LJ would be a good choice for MEC Chair. Wake up people!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Is this really a concern? Do these four really stand a chance of winning? Please no! JB was bad enough on his own!

He put flyers in FO's v-files (not capt's) endorsing LJ and company. He's a management pilot who has bashed ALPA repeatedly. Why is he being given access to the v-files? Why didn't he put flyers in Capt's v-files? Could it be we Capts all know his motivation and his ALPA bashing articles in the old V1 newsletter??

If this doesn't tell you LJ's motivation then nothing will. She has sold out to management. Also, recall awhile back that SH told Newie that LJ would be a good choice for MEC Chair. Wake up people!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Actually, I did not get a flyer but the captain Im flying with did. I think he may have been even more selective in his placement.

I cant wait to see him in the crew area. He lost all respect from me when he wrote a fictional piece in V1 about some of our finest not having their Jepps up to date.

Medeco

Is this really a concern? Do these four really stand a chance of winning? Please no! JB was bad enough on his own!

Stranger things have happened! It's obvious LJ's coalition's goal is to elect JB MEC Chair if she wins. Vote wisely fellow pilots. This group is management-endorsed with SH and BW as known supporters, so far. Haven't seen joey merchant on here lately have you, or Voice of reason (aka as LJ?).

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Is there man or beast alive that has ever seen Brian actually fly the line?

Ask around about when Brian was an IP as an FO. He didn't have the seniority to hold Captain. I guess he weasled his way into the training department. Keep in mind he is smarter than any other employee at ASA (if you don't believe me, just ask him).

Anyhow, they end up short a Captain for a revenue trip. He's not Captain, but as an IP he is typed so Brian begs, borrows or steals a set of Captain's bars and hat with some jism on the bill and off he goes.

Ask around, you'll find someone to fill in the details.

She would be great as mec chair.

BW is doing beer bongs full of company Kool-Aid. He's always done it and he always will. He's a 100% company @#%@#$!

If ASA is to survive there had better be some sort of culture change that allows both Management and the ASA pilots to work together.......and in short order too- I might add.

Ive seen him two or three times last month alone on the crew bus coming off of a trip, so he has been flying alot more lately.. But I agree, I didnt care for any of his V1 articles..

Latest resources

Back