Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brian Wilson Endorses The ASA Coalition!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there man or beast alive that has ever seen Brian actually fly the line?

Ask around about when Brian was an IP as an FO. He didn't have the seniority to hold Captain. I guess he weasled his way into the training department. Keep in mind he is smarter than any other employee at ASA (if you don't believe me, just ask him).

Anyhow, they end up short a Captain for a revenue trip. He's not Captain, but as an IP he is typed so Brian begs, borrows or steals a set of Captain's bars and hat with some jism on the bill and off he goes.

Ask around, you'll find someone to fill in the details.

I remember that occasion. Not only does he hate ALPA, but he hates the Seniority system! Someone should have made a citizen's arrest for excessive arrogance and intentional disregard of the seniority system! Did anyone check to see if his Pubs were up to date? We wouldn't want him to have a good excuse for flying into a mountain and killing his friend's family that happened to be on board! Wait a minute, he doesn't have any friends! It's all about Brian!

Do you know how Brian screws in a lightbulb? He holds the lightbulb in the recepticle and waits for the world to revolve around him!

Well, if Brian, Scott, and ASA are endorsing Lynn and Breiling, I guess that speaks volumes about who they really want to represent, doesn't it?

A vote for Lynn and Breiling is a vote to hand the union to management. Their only goal in office is to destroy ALPA so that the pilots will decertify it and they can have a student council like SkyWest (run by them). Management has made them promises that they will be taken care of later if they do this.

I've even heard through the grapevine that Lynn was in CV's office yesterday discussing the election, and Chuck was seen handing her the "Brian Wilson Letter". I wonder who really wrote it?

I think our pilots who have been here for a while see Lynn and Breiling for what they are. Lynn and Breiling are catering to the junior pilots who don't know their record, but think they stand for change. I'd hate to see our pilots just vote for the "candidate of change" without really knowing who they are voting for.

If Lynn and Breiling get elected, it will be the end of ALPA at ASA. They will sell us out in the contract, all of the ALPA volunteers will quit, and they will have no choice but to shut down the union. And Lynn will say it wasn't her fault, because that's her M.O.

Buyer beware. Lynn has been a union rep twice and a management rep twice. If you don't know her history, ask someon who does before you vote. There are at least three other candidates besides the coalition.

Please vote wisely and unemotionally for the candidates that will make our union stronger to stand up against one of the most anti-union managements in the industry. We can beat SkyWest. We are already 90% there.

Last edited:
"Captain" Brian Wilson

This guy is a massive tool...I can't even accurately describe what a no-load piece of raccoon dung, worthless, air wasting, sheep interfering, self-fisting, suck up, ass kiss, yes man Brian is. (wait, maybe I can) The fact that this guy is endorsing these clowns is reason enough to steer far, far away. I still tell the story about his V1 article and that was years ago. This is the kind of guy that introduces himself as "Captain Brian Wilson" every chance he gets. Total puke, stay far, far away.

He is so dumb he invented a wheelchair with pedals.

Wasn't Jackson recalled by someone who was later recalled himself? Isn't this same Ramsey person running for CA rep also?

Things that make you go hhmmmmmmm.

Wilson is a nice enough guy, but he shows his true colors if you get him talking about ASA's current leadership. He attended a recurrent class once and went on and on about how great Skip (at the time) and Bryan were, how they had actually gone out one night and cleaned airplanes. He got very upset when he was challenged about this (someone questioned their activities when the photo op was over) and defended them vehemently.

It's sad to see someone having to pretend that his company's leaders are great instead of seeing them for what they are, old school Delta bureaucrats who have no grasp on running a company without throwing money blindly at problems in a fruitless attempt to keep up with their smarter competitors, not understanding why their employees are not as motivated as their counterparts at better airlines.

Wilson, and some other "lower management" people at ASA should stay there and try to climb that corporate ladder. Southwest and the other successful airlines would laugh them out of their offices.

You don't get to vote on the MEC chairman!

Damn, I already had my vote cast to oust Newie. Out with the old and in with the new I say. Vote your conscience. Vote for the Jackson 4!

dang, I already had my vote cast to oust Newie. Out with the old and in with the new I say. Vote your conscience. Vote for the Jackson 4!

Actually, it is the Jackson 5! Tito, I mean Breiling is the 5th! She is just keeping him in the closet for now so that if she wins, he will be your next MEC Chairman or Negotiation Chairman after she recalls Newie and John Rice. In fact, JB may be both, she just hasn't decided!

Latest resources

Back