• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Teran...now go back to key stroking your little Peter! Your jump seat threats are a joke and so are you....Deny me Fu-ker!

Now I'm not the one to deny a jumpseat to anyone, you have to admit, this sentiment was flowing around 9E when GoJets was expanding.

I've NEVER been happy to get growth at the expense of another airline. Not once....ever.

You are so sure I would be salivating at the opportunity. You cant comprehend a world where we don't think the same way YOU do. Only think of yourself. Thats the way things are now.

Very sad.

Funny, I bet I would ride on your jumpseat. I am quite sure you wouldn't have the ballz to deny it. I am also sure you would be pleasent on the ride...again because you wouldn't have the ballz.

All a bunch of spineless pilots, not worth my keystrokes anymore. Gladly ask for the jumpseat and and happily get denied.

I'm amazed by the lack of intelligence shown by people on this forum, and how narrow minded they are. Why do you only look at one aspect of a very dynamic situation? The regional model is being changed by the main line partners we fly for. To form an opinion like yours and then to make threats of denying jumpseats shows you as clueless as to what is going on in the world you live in, or for that matter the industry we work in. What is denying a jumpseat going to solve? Maybe get involved and find a way to change things for the better. Denying jumpseats is only goning to complicate things further.

I'm amazed by the lack of intelligence shown by people on this forum, and how narrow minded they are. Why do you only look at one aspect of a very dynamic situation? The regional model is being changed by the main line partners we fly for. To form an opinion like yours and then to make threats of denying jumpseats shows you as clueless as to what is going on in the world you live in, or for that matter the industry we work in. What is denying a jumpseat going to solve? Maybe get involved and find a way to change things for the better. Denying jumpseats is only goning to complicate things further.

I'm going to deny my own 9e scabs the Jumpseat.... " hi If I may please catch a ride to/from work?" I turn around and challenge you with " did you vote yes?" Js says " yes I did... I mean they said they will shut us down! And and and I gotta save the company and and feed my family and and my mortgage omg I mean " I respond " save that scab talk and remove your from the aircraft thank you for *************************ing me and my 15% buddies"

I'm going to deny my own 9e scabs the Jumpseat.... " hi If I may please catch a ride to/from work?" I turn around and challenge you with " did you vote yes?" Js says " yes I did... I mean they said they will shut us down! And and and I gotta save the company and and feed my family and and my mortgage omg I mean " I respond " save that scab talk and remove your from the aircraft thank you for *************************ing me and my 15% buddies"

:laugh:

Not going to be a good environment for you if you do that. Remember about burning bridges etc? I would watch your back and then I would make sure you never ever slip up 1 inch the rest of the time you are here.

Post your name Coward. That's what I thought.

Not going to be a good environment for you if you do that. Remember about burning bridges etc? I would watch your back and then I would make sure you never ever slip up 1 inch the rest of the time you are here.

Post your name Coward. That's what I thought.

Your a aviation parasite. A waste in this industry and because of morons like you that's why aviation is what it is here in the states. AN EMBARRASSMENT! Go pay your mortgage. Fool!

He just flaming, he's too p@$$y to post his name, just stirring the pot so he has something for the spank bank tonight...don't feed the troll

Latest resources

Back