• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK Internet tough guy..don't post jump seat threats..you have a problem speak to the face you weasel.

Well when any of you weasels try and jumpseat i will have no problem saying what i just said to your face as i deny you the jumpseat or any of your "fagship" buddies.

Oh please tell us where you work. Otherwise shut your trap. You are obviously an idiot and a liar as your management, if they are hiring will be pleading to take our pilots who want to leave. Please..... we are waiting. When your name comes out-or any other name who tries this will be the ones hurting. You are obviously lacking in professionalism.

Oh please tell us where you work. Otherwise shut your trap. You are obviously an idiot and a liar as your management, if they are hiring will be pleading to take our pilots who want to leave. Please..... we are waiting. When your name comes out-or any other name who tries this will be the ones hurting. You are obviously lacking in professionalism.

Hahahahahahaha, actually you are not welcome over here and that is the honest truth...straight from the mouth of management, so take it for what it`s worth. Actually our pilot group does not want spinless ********************ty TA voting weasels from Pinnacle. Yes before the TA you were welcomed with open arms, but not anymore. Keep waiting and waiting and waiting cause you will not get the call from us so thanks for playing. Lacking in professionalism, ha....you guys voted in that ridiculous thing you call a TA. Losers!!!

Last edited:
Have we flown together yet? Do you speak broken English?

No we haven't flown yet. I don't know how that would be possible. I'd have to bid back to FO for that I happen. The fact that the crj is your first jet I would bid fo just to fly with you and make your you don't bend tin. I guess delta read your spasm about " Mesaba is delta prestige airline". 9e is being transformed to Mesaba! I haven't stopped my mission trying to ID you.

Hahahahahahaha, actually you are not welcome over here and that is the honest truth...straight from the mouth of management, so take it for what it`s worth. Actually our pilot group does not want spinless ********************ty TA voting weasels from Pinnacle. Yes before the TA you were welcomed with open arms, but not anymore. Keep waiting and waiting and waiting cause you will not get the call from us so thanks for playing. Lacking in professionalism, ha....you guys voted in that ridiculous thing you call a TA. Losers!!!

I love you! Do you see what freakin clowns I have to work with ? Xj hawk is interviewing with us airways. I feel bad for those guy if he gets hired.

What a piece of work. Have fun with whatever comes your way!!! Karma humbles

85% actually thought Delta would wind them down and end 9E if they didn't vote in concessions. Now they think the'll be Delta's premier CRJ-900 operator. From a death threat to Delta's darling? Think Comair. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Latest resources

Back