• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The funniest thing about his comment is that "management" said they do not want a pilot who votes in a cheaper contract and saves the company from being shut down. The management she is talking about is obviously a supervisor in ground training or someone lower.

Not that this helps-because explaining something to an idiot who cannot understand reason is a waste of time. But I did not vote on the merits of the contract but I voted on paying my mortgage and to support my kids for another two years and not just 1. Yes, I voted yes to provide a home for my kids for a short while until I leave. Going to another regional for me is the same as losing my house so that is not an option. that idiot will be on my ignore list very soon, i just want time to find out what company and her name is.

Delta is kicking themselves that 85% voted yes. They should have asked for more cause 51% is all they need. Suppose a CA at your longevity is now $74/hr. Could you still pay that mortgage at 60/hr? 50? How about 40/hr? Where is the line drawn?

Delta is kicking themselves that 85% voted yes. They should have asked for more cause 51% is all they need. Suppose a CA at your longevity is now $74/hr. Could you still pay that mortgage at 60/hr? 50? How about 40/hr? Where is the line drawn?

You are right. Sad to say but the pilot group would have sold out for much less according to the pass percentage. Delta will come for more later with a carrot.

But you could quit on the principle that your a$$ is going to be occupying aircraft seats that were gained by others demise. That's what your asking me to do is quit and you will gladly take our planes and offer us nothing.

You are right. Sad to say but the pilot group would have sold out for much less according to the pass percentage. Delta will come for more later with a carrot.
You are right, but no carrot, it will be the same threat. Once 9E is wolly owned, round 2 will come. Give more concessions, or face a wind down. As other 9E pilots have noted, their concessionary compensation/QOL package is still greater than GoJets. Delta knows this and know they should have asked for more. With 85% behind them, round 2 will come to match GoJet pay/QOL.

But you could quit on the principle that your a$$ is going to be occupying aircraft seats that were gained by others demise. That's what your asking me to do is quit and you will gladly take our planes and offer us nothing.

From the 9E side, you already got CRJ seats when your Saabs were parked. What do you want them to offer you? You were already offered 9E RJs when nearly 40% of your XJ fleet was parked.

From the 9E side, you already got CRJ seats when your Saabs were parked. What do you want them to offer you? You were already offered 9E RJs when nearly 40% of your XJ fleet was parked.

You realized when you wrote this it's a nonsensical reply to Mesaba's question and it serves to simply underline the fact you are pissed you didn't get to upgrade at Pinnacle? You are transparent and I'm embarrassed for you.

You realized when you wrote this it's a nonsensical reply to Mesaba's question and it serves to simply underline the fact you are pissed you didn't get to upgrade at Pinnacle? You are transparent and I'm embarrassed for you.
Thats what I thought. Once the Saabs were gone, you got CRJ seats instead of the street or downgrade. You're welcome Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

Funny, I bet I would ride on your jumpseat. I am quite sure you wouldn't have the ballz to deny it. I am also sure you would be pleasent on the ride...again because you wouldn't have the ballz.

All a bunch of spineless pilots, not worth my keystrokes anymore. Gladly ask for the jumpseat and and happily get denied.

Last edited:
Anonymous jumpseat threats and who is the coward? Post your name and intention to deny all 9e pilots.

As for flyer we will have around 300 captain spots and 9e will be around 200 so how did our Saab pilots make out so good? 9e was given 5:1 in that category and not a single plane you brought will be on property.

Anonymous jumpseat threats and who is the coward? Post your name and intention to deny all 9e pilots.

As for flyer we will have around 300 captain spots and 9e will be around 200 so how did our Saab pilots make out so good? 9e was given 5:1 in that category and not a single plane you brought will be on property.

Where is the new Bloch interpretation? Can someone post that here.

Latest resources

Back