• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm going to deny my own 9e scabs the Jumpseat.... " hi If I may please catch a ride to/from work?" I turn around and challenge you with " did you vote yes?" Js says " yes I did... I mean they said they will shut us down! And and and I gotta save the company and and feed my family and and my mortgage omg I mean " I respond " save that scab talk and remove your from the aircraft thank you for *************************ing me and my 15% buddies"
HA HA
Then your captain will turn to you and tell you to shut the f&*k up, the jumpseater will laugh and they will enjoy the flight. You will sit there and pout like a bi*&h, and continue to be the unhappy little troll that you are. So, I guess your post really doesn't matter.

Keep up the sweet posts

Last edited:
HA HA
Then your captain will turn to you and tell you to shut the f&*k up, the jumpseater will laugh and they will enjoy the flight. You will sit there and pout like a bi*&h, and continue to be the unhappy little troll that you are. So, I guess your post really doesn't matter.

Keep up the sweet posts

hahah Im to senior to be downgraded. But I still have to put up with FO putz like you..Foreverscab

HA HA

Keep up the sweet posts

He's a 9E Captain, so not quite on your little story there.

How cute, Flyer came to your rescue!

You guys share a room when you flew together too?

Foreverscumcum,

How does it feel that a tacobell cashier makes more than you? I hope your pride will get you to Delta. " Delta I lowered my self pride. Here is my updated resume. I work for free and scraped the floor with my teeth while wearing my hat. Im delta material ". Piece of sh!t dirt bag phucing tool scab cock suka.

The new motto for the scabs:

" I work for free, I will do whatever you say Daddy D, I suck cokc for free....I AM.....DELTA MATERIAL".

Foreverscumcum,

How does it feel that a tacobell cashier makes more than you? I hope your pride will get you to Delta. " Delta I lowered my self pride. Here is my updated resume. I work for free and scraped the floor with my teeth while wearing my hat. Im delta material ". Piece of sh!t dirt bag phucing tool scab cock suka.

So wait, is it scum- cum or cum cum. Either way cool nickname.

I'm gonna guess your keyboard wouldn't work right now if it had a breathalyzer.

Let me get this straight, you are in the top 450 (Upper 30's lower 40's)and all you can come up with is scab, and other 6th grade youtube terms?

Sad.

Please tell me you aren't in MSP

You smelly, mean faced, fart headed, poopy pants.

Denying the jumpseat.

Haha. You may as well admit how impotent you are, if that is the greatest threat you can muster. What a tough guy, what MAN you are. "You can't ride on my crappy jumpseat> nyahh, NYAAAH!!"

You're the pilot version of "mean girls", but without the makeup. I think. Maybe you do wear makeup. Whatever.

Rage on, you powerless, impotent little wretch.

Oh, I don't commute, nor do I work for PCL. So you won't be denying me a jumpseat any time soon. Sorry to take away the one little molecule of power you felt.

b---h.

Latest resources

Back