• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Technically we are not wholly owned yet. About may'ish then we'll be a wholly owned turd.

Only Pinnacle Airlines could bring us wholly owned with all of the problems and none of the benefits. I miss Mesaba.
You know the crud that gets stuck between the tread of your shoes? It has better pass benefits! I miss Mesaba too.

You know the crud that gets stuck between the tread of your shoes? It has better pass benefits! I miss Mesaba too.

When Phil slaughtered our pass benifits higney and his gang would do backflips across the terminal to their gates to get airplanes out ontime. Our performance when up by 10%. I bet if they completely took our benifits away people will wear roller blades and skate to the gate to get ontime.

When Phil slaughtered our pass benifits higney and his gang would do backflips across the terminal to their gates to get airplanes out ontime. Our performance when up by 10%. I bet if they completely took our benifits away people will wear roller blades and skate to the gate to get ontime.

lol.......

I am telling you all. Stop trying to reason with flyer and 1.3, its easier to understand they they have a warped sense of reality and its easier to just put them on the ignore list. I know flyer is a nice guy-just misguided and way too opinionated to understand facts. They do not let the facts get in the way of their opinions.

1.3 is so big bad and tough, he is so pissed that the bk worked out the way it did. So many as he puts it "pukes that voted this way and did this to him" Karma a bitch for a career changer that regrets his PFT didn't land him a better paying career than a once forest cop.

Quote:
Originally posted by 1.3XVso
How about this I'M GOING TO PFT!!!! Sounds like your attitude and childish remarks is what ruins aviation chump.

#11 enigma
good ol boy

Civ/Mil: civilian
A/C Flown: lots
Ratings: A320 DC9 LR-JET B737 BAe3100
Curr Position: content with life
Total Time: >1500

What goes around, comes around. Go ahead and buy a job if you want. You will probably be the first to beg for unity when your company works to divide your pilot group. In that case, you will need for others to exhibit an attitude of selflessness that you yourself do not have. Good Luck.

8N

Last edited:
Thank
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthegoo
Calling them dumb$hits, is speaking well of them then?

May you rot in hell, you wannabe fu-king moron!

Please someone decipher who this idiot is so we can paint his name through the industry and make his life hell, I would enjoy that very much.

You can take your "academy" and shove it in your a$$, you are paying your daddy's money (through the nose) for smoke up your a$$, I can so picture who you are, you are the loser at the interview who shows up talking about how "we use jepps at the academy, I've never even seen NOS charts, cause they are preparing us from the start to be airline pilots"

Fu-cking tool!

You probably wore a pilot shirt and 4 stripes in your 152, oh dont forget the hat with the scrambled eggs, gold or silver you moron?

I can hear u in the bar, talking to the fat chick, "Im a jet pilot baby, wanna see my license?"

"The Academy" WOW!

You know I was sitting next to one of these green idiots from one of these "academys" the other day waiting for my commute, and he told me that at these schools they dont even teach pilotage and dead reckoning anymore?

WTF, its just GPS on and off, thats all they know about navigating?

WTFO!!!

-Goo

Quote: 1.3Vxo

Dude i'm a con-u-air grad and this is one of the reason why i got kicked out because of dufus like rhoid. YOu read my mind and somehow wrote this post for me thanks. It was a good thing i got kicked out after a small diplomatic conflict i got hired soon into a crj and went back and laughed while thier trainging in the spaceshuttle amusment ride (FTD).

Thank
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthegoo
Calling them dumb$hits, is speaking well of them then?

May you rot in hell, you wannabe fu-king moron!

Please someone decipher who this idiot is so we can paint his name through the industry and make his life hell, I would enjoy that very much.

You can take your "academy" and shove it in your a$$, you are paying your daddy's money (through the nose) for smoke up your a$$, I can so picture who you are, you are the loser at the interview who shows up talking about how "we use jepps at the academy, I've never even seen NOS charts, cause they are preparing us from the start to be airline pilots"

Fu-cking tool!

You probably wore a pilot shirt and 4 stripes in your 152, oh dont forget the hat with the scrambled eggs, gold or silver you moron?

I can hear u in the bar, talking to the fat chick, "Im a jet pilot baby, wanna see my license?"

"The Academy" WOW!

You know I was sitting next to one of these green idiots from one of these "academys" the other day waiting for my commute, and he told me that at these schools they dont even teach pilotage and dead reckoning anymore?

WTF, its just GPS on and off, thats all they know about navigating?

WTFO!!!

-Goo

Quote: 1.3Vxo

Dude i'm a con-u-air grad and this is one of the reason why i got kicked out because of dufus like rhoid. YOu read my mind and somehow wrote this post for me thanks. It was a good thing i got kicked out after a small diplomatic conflict i got hired soon into a crj and went back and laughed while thier trainging in the spaceshuttle amusment ride (FTD).

lmfao! !!! good ole days calling out delta wannabees . I regret going to that place that's for sure. Day one they were already brain washing people. mesaba
reminds me of those arrogant pukes.

lmfao! !!! good ole days calling out delta wannabees . I regret going to that place that's for sure. Day one they were already brain washing people. mesaba
reminds me of those arrogant pukes.

Mesaba does? I thought you hated pinnacle pilots, why mesaba?

Mesaba does? I thought you hated pinnacle pilots, why mesaba?

Your group are nothing but pU$$ies. The only mesa a guy I like now is Seven dust. Go wear your upside down epaulettes and continue to walk like you $ hit roses. And remember monterkok everyone knows mesaba sucks.

Latest resources

Back