• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe he is even a pilot because no professional pilot I ever met would act like this. 1.3xvso is your typical scab who runs his mouth the loudest and then is first to cross the picket line. Hiding behind a keyboard making all kinds of threats and yet refusing to back them up by posting his name and intention to deny the jumpseat to his own pilots. Coward!

Flyer, then he insults you be saying that all the guys that can't get hired by anyone else go to the LCC's. Why do you stand behind him?

Just let the "no" voters vent. It sucks for them, and us. They won't say anything to you face to face nor will they deny jumpseats. They are all just venting.

We all know they don't say a word in the crew room or to other crew members. They just need an anonymous forum to piss and moan. I will give them a few more months, but then it is time to get over it.

Just let the "no" voters vent. It sucks for them, and us. They won't say anything to you face to face nor will they deny jumpseats. They are all just venting.

We all know they don't say a word in the crew room or to other crew members. They just need an anonymous forum to piss and moan. I will give them a few more months, but then it is time to get over it.

Enjoy that concession cut for 7years. And make sure those mortgage gets paid.

I can't believe he is even a pilot because no professional pilot I ever met would act like this. 1.3xvso is your typical scab who runs his mouth the loudest and then is first to cross the picket line. Hiding behind a keyboard making all kinds of threats and yet refusing to back them up by posting his name and intention to deny the jumpseat to his own pilots. Coward!

Flyer, then he insults you be saying that all the guys that can't get hired by anyone else go to the LCC's. Why do you stand behind him?

I never insulted flyer. I'm insulting all the yes voters.

...and some people wonder why a major airline never offers them a job and they're stuck at a regional forever.

What a damn soap opera

I always wonder whats the big deal with getting hired at a major or not..all the same sh*t. I guess for you to feel all mighty you have to be at a major. Im sure your arrogance can be spotted at a MAJOR interview.

I always wonder whats the big deal with getting hired at a major or not..all the same sh*t. I guess for you to feel all mighty you have to be at a major. Im sure your arrogance can be spotted at a MAJOR interview.

Really, that's what you got out of that? I was speaking of your attitude... I'm not happy about our situation either, but I'm not carrying on like you are about it. What are you going to accomplish by getting angry and insulting people other the raising your blood pressure?

It's time for this to head to the Thunderdome. This is past silly, passing pointless, and well on the way to just pathetic.

You know with all this bantering you guys haven't even gotten to the real issue...

Legacy 9e wanted ratio'd lists. This is what they got. The legacy 9e union wanted a lot of interesting things but ratio is what won the day.

I think the numbers were 279 XJ to 89 9e (sorry I don't remember the exact numbers) to generate the ratio for CRJ900 pilots. Because the Bloch award maintains this ratio, that means with the new aircraft coming on line - the ratio continues for legacy XJ pilots to legacy 9e pilots.

Interesting development.

Latest resources

Back