Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a matter of time.

They have hired some people who were vocally against a place like Spirit because to them it was a lateral move from a regional. Their words, not mine.

sucks for spirit if he got onboard.

I did not apply hence I am not hired at Spirit. So if I did get on at Spirit why would it suck for spirit?

Anyways, you just like to sit behind a keyboard and vent. I would bet my career that you would not say what you do on here as you would tell somebody face to face...well maybe you would to your FO since you could bully them.

Just have peace with yourself and try to control the things that you can control. It makes life so much easier and stress free.

for those that want to get on with spirit, if you are going just because they have a dtw base, dont do it. They just had a reduction notice of 10 ca and 10 fo's Rumors are that the base may start a slow death in favor of DFW flying and possibly an ord base. Im not saying you should not go there they have a lot of growth on the horizon and are a good company but i know a lot of 9e/xj guys live in base and have said that spirit is a place they would go for the dtw base.

I did not apply hence I am not hired at Spirit. So if I did get on at Spirit why would it suck for spirit?

Anyways, you just like to sit behind a keyboard and vent. I would bet my career that you would not say what you do on here as you would tell somebody face to face...well maybe you would to your FO since you could bully them.

Just have peace with yourself and try to control the things that you can control. It makes life so much easier and stress free.

because they don't need pu$$y as ********************z who vote yes on scare tactics like you did here at 9e. what part don't you understand that you mesbaba pukes are a bunch of pansies and have non self pride?

because they don't need pu$$y as ********************z who vote yes on scare tactics like you did here at 9e. what part don't you understand that you mesbaba pukes are a bunch of pansies and have non self pride?

Again, that is easy to say behind a keyboard. Not so easy face to face. Not that you would be worried about being punched but you probably know how to be professional in public and you would be embarrassed knowing that others would think this type of behavior is unacceptable.

Integrity is not only doing the right thing, but doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Again, that is easy to say behind a keyboard. Not so easy face to face. Not that you would be worried about being punched but you probably know how to be professional in public and you would be embarrassed knowing that others would think this type of behavior is unacceptable.

Integrity is not only doing the right thing, but doing the right thing when no one is looking.

What world do you live in? Let me guess you saved everyone jobs right? Or it's better than being shut down? You will cross the picket line because you will believe what the company says and be superman. I'm not so worried about being punched in the face cause ill punch and kick you right back at the parking lot. I know what you guys are capable of snitching to your company posses. Ill have standard check every fwa and sbn out and backs. Thanks but no thanks ill gladly meet you at the parking lot when I quit or leave this place.

Great post Simon, some one gave me advice on here a month ago or so, XJ Hawk I think. Anyway, he said "You're wasting you time on him, There's a reason he's on my ignore list" I imediately put him on my ignore list and I've been kicking myself for not doing it sooner. I'm not saying there's not people like him from the XJ side, but in all my years there I've never run into one. Maybe they just did a better job screening them out. At any rate his math is flawed also, because XJ didn't make up 85% of the yes votes

Latest resources

Back