• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Ta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do the CRJ-700 rates compare to Horizon's? How about leap frogging their pay rates.

With the Bush NMB, that's just about impossible. You'll simply never get a release if you're demanding those rates. You'd have to wait around for a new administration.

With the Bush NMB, that's just about impossible. You'll simply never get a release if you're demanding those rates. You'd have to wait around for a new administration.

I'm sure Hilary is very sympathetic to whiney airline pilots:rolleyes:

Stop looking to the government to care for ALL of your needs. If you want a new contract MAKE THEM GIVE IT TO YOU!

It's about time ASA pilots are pi$$ed off enough to force management to the table.

I'm sure Hilary is very sympathetic to whiney airline pilots:rolleyes:

No, the Hilldabeast is a cu*^. She will do nothing to help us. Obama, Edwards, or Biden would be excellent for us, however. Not because they care about us, but because they get tons of money by pandering to organized labor. You've gotta learn how to play the game to get what you want.

Stop looking to the government to care for ALL of your needs. If you want a new contract MAKE THEM GIVE IT TO YOU!

That's a nice bumper sticker, but it means nothing in the real world. If you can't get a release, you have no leverage. This isn't about the government taking care of all of your needs. This is about the government abiding by their own laws and processes in the RLA. The Bush administration thinks that it's ok to ignore the intent of the law, and they've appointed members to the NMB that will stick up for their buddies in corporate America. We need a President that will appoint objective members to the NMB that will adhere to the intent of the RLA.

Thats one of the most uninformed comments I have ever seen here, and that is saying something.

Thank you to the CNC and all the other ALPA volunteers for all their hard work over the years.

Also, kudos to the ASA pilot group for actually having on a college football game in the C Lounge today. I'm not a big fan of LSU or Tulane, but it sure as hell beat watching Little House on the Prairie again.

We are passed the point of release. We have a TA. It is time to vote now. Get over all the other sh1t that goes along with it. Vote! That is the name of the game now.

Dick Gozinya

Plan on around 40% to ol' Uncle Sam since it's a "bonus!"

Hell, my wife's severance package from her former employer when her office was closed was taxed at 40%. Some bonus.

Latest resources

Back