• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Ta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're welcome, now Tell Skynation to join the fight!

Pookie,

Do you not ever learn? Kal got there @ss handed to them last time you predicted this. Aaron Rodgers did have a greater game than Matt, but not even close to a better season, or College Career.

Tell the dirty hippies at Kal to get outta the f$#n trees and start playin' some real ball. The game against Kal will be the same as last year. Kal will not run on 'SC, and Longshore better have a game like Rodgers did in 2004 to even keep it close. Now go take a shower, you smell like pechulli oil.

Trojan

Those trees have been there far longer than Memorial Stadium. Dont hate cuz we speak of love, the environment, and herb for the betterment of mankind. You dont get me man,...we need to love each other. Thats whats so good about ASA...you just dont know it but you guys are hippies in your own way and against the corporate greed models. A group of guys united in order to tear down the oppressive regimes (GO).

SkyNation is the exception, if he was in a tree...i would cut it down.

Oh yeah, LSU will not make it to the national championsip. PAC10>SEC.

Those trees have been there far longer than Memorial Stadium. Dont hate cuz we speak of love, the environment, and herb for the betterment of mankind. You dont get me man,...we need to love each other. Thats whats so good about ASA...you just dont know it but you guys are hippies in your own way and against the corporate greed models. A group of guys united in order to tear down the oppressive regimes (GO).

SkyNation is the exception, if he was in a tree...i would cut it down.

Pookie,

I'm giving you a hard time, jabbin'. It's cool, and I agree with you, we do need each other. This is why I sincerely hope now, that Chautaqua, Horizon, Express Jet, can do better than us now!! SkyWest, come join us!

I agree Pac 10!!

Trojan

Last edited:

LSU will not only make it to the national championship, they'll clobber Cal, Oklahoma, or USC, one of these will be the opponent. SEC rules baby!

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Lsu Who .. Bwahaha.

Whats the matter Skynation, not man enough to say congrats?
Nope,
He has sand in his mangina! But I will say way to go guys! SKYW has a long history of hardball with it's employee groups, its a numbers game, they think the longer they hold out, the more money saved. Until the employees create conditions that are counter-productive to profit, things stay the same. Ask any senior SKYW pilot about the "fly safe and the contract time" Brought the company to the table in 2 weeks, secured wage increases, work rule improvements, ect. $hit boxes like Sky$hit and Jea-off think that history means nothing as long as they get the fast upgrade and free ALPA sandwiches. They still suck!
Again congrats guys, way to go!!!!
PBR

LSU will not only make it to the national championship, they'll clobber Cal, Oklahoma, or USC, one of these will be the opponent. SEC rules baby

Whew hew!!!!!!!!! We got a TA, now we can vote it down.

By the way, The USC, South Carolina wins the SEC. Spurrier NEVER looses to a team twice in a year.

OK, I might vote for it just to get this fvckin' nightmare OVER!

Dick Gozinya

Thanks to the Negotiating Team and MEC for getting us a contract. Hopefully it's a good one and we can vote it in and get on with it.

ASA TA 23.....35.......37.45....39

Don't look too bad for you FO's! To me, other than 1 other regional (AirWisc) second year pay - ASA's FO's will be highest paid in the industry! What more do you want? Now, how many have the proposed duty rigs we are getting? How many have any profit sharing plan?

My dad and uncle were making 6 figures in the right seat of a DC9 back in the early-mid 80's. Go get that salary.
It's a sad day when we all get a dollar raise and drool like a bunch of lap dogs. In the end, we still qualify for food stamps.

On-Time

For those of you that wonder if our on-time will go up if the Pilots are motivated to help out, the answer is an unqualified "Yes." Now can we pull us out of the bottom slot, I don't know. The pilots tend to be more effective at departing a flight on time than any Departure Coordinator was (remember those?) They just need a reason and we haven't had any reasons lately. If this is good enough to pass, I would imagine a marked increase in our performance.

AT

My dad and uncle were making 6 figures in the right seat of a DC9 back in the early-mid 80's. Go get that salary.
It's a sad day when we all get a dollar raise and drool like a bunch of lap dogs. In the end, we still qualify for food stamps.

Exactly

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back