• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Ta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget about our pilots too!! All a collective effort in not giving up.

Putting this down here as not to hijack the thread...
Yes he did get benched. Carson Palmer didn't have a stellar start either, look at what he's doing. Matt is arguably the best COLLEGE FOOTBALL QB in the history of the sport.

WTF?!?!

Matt couldn't hold Namath's jock...

Talk to me when you get your 12th NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

ROLL TIDE!!!
He's been in the sun too long. USC is in one of the weakest conferences out there. It's a crock that USC is always ontop as #1.
Peyton Manning was 5x the QB in college than Matt.

Well then don't EDIT put it here, you want to talk sports then start a thread.
This one will exceed 20 pages of what hopefully will be a conclusion to five years of unethical management practices and I don't want to read 10 more pages of unrelated "not trying to change the subject BS"

Last edited by a moderator:

Well then don't EDIT put it here, you want to talk sports then start a thread.
This one will exceed 20 pages of what hopefully will be a conclusion to five years of unethical management practices and I don't want to read 10 more pages of unrelated "not trying to change the subject BS"
Laughing. Man, you really need to get laid. You are way too uptight. Go USC. I hate the SEC also.
It's good that ASA isn't bitc*ing about something. Yes this is a good thing. Reading 10 or more pages, it's all good.

I agree with rat. This is a pretty big day, not much other BS to talk about on flightinfo after this ... save JoeMerchant's penis size.

As for the sports talk, it doesnt belong here. So pack up the Trojan talk (I'm a Magnum guy myself, personally) and let's talk TA turkey.

Well then don't fu#king put it here, you want to talk sports then start a thread.
It's obvious college football is more important than your little TA.

Well then don't fu#king put it here, you want to talk sports then start a thread.

And it hasn't been hijacked, just have to waste my time reading your dribble......:p

Trojan

Typical Stuff

How about a little fun for once. All you MOD EDITout there so up tight about all this, go get a MOD EDITor find a bathroom somewhere to give that secret handshake or whatever it is you do. We are having a little fun and talking about the TA. Trying to enjoy life some.

Some CREATIVE SPELLING about too many ASA threads, here is one to boast about a little success. By the way, is CREATIVE SPELLING about what is in a thread off subject as much or more than throwing a little college football in it. Ever drank beer during a sporting event? Same thing. Ever been on a date and see another woman, and think "Sure would like to take her around the pattern sometime".

Lighten up Francis!

Time to vote down the TA and how the real USC will beat LSU in the SEC championship game.

Dick Gozinya

Last edited:
Time to vote down the TA and how the real USC will beat LSU in the SEC championship game.

Dick Gozinya
I'd vote it down and ask for $10 more an hour in each seat. QOL life will never change, might as well get more than a $.90 raise. Make it worth your while and time.
Don't tell me you're not making money. Every Mailline, Comair and ASA flight I have DH and Nonreved on has been full. Every flight I have operated has had more than 45 pax each way.
They're full of it when they tell you they're not making any money.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back