• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wanna bet? I'll wager it goes down 35% FOR, 65% AGAINST
I'm betting:
Yes - 45%
No - 25%
Non-Vote - 30%

I think there are too many apathetic pilots at SkyWest who just won' bother to pick up the phone and vote... otherwise I think it would pass.

Laughing, I was going to say lighten up francis. Damn it, you stole it from me.. Ok, boom schakala boom. That's a fact Jack.
Yes, 10 more an hour, I vote for that. I saw the other thread where they want the ta turned down because mgmt called the meeting.. hmm does he have a valid point? I don't know.
I can say that USC is awesome though. haha

Geez, we finally have something good to say about this God foresaken place and the chicken little types want to bring it down.

I have a theory, this is all the guys who are on reserve or saturday is their monday. They just showed up to work, hung over, and want to go back home to mom's pancakes.

Well, some of us choose not to participate with you sewer dwellers. Have a little optimisum in your life. Look at how long this place has been so depressing with no good news. Weather, spelling for those of you from the northeast, or not you like it or not it is finally something good. Look, we are one day closer to BL and CT being GONE!!!!!!!!!! That in itself should be enough to make us grin a little.

How about everyone that kept saying Sh1t, 5 years is to much. When are we going to have this thing done? Well, now we have a TA. Like it or not, we have one.

Rejoyce in the moment. So, once again,

LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!!!!! You'll never get laid that attitude.

Dick Gozinya

Don't forget about our pilots too!! All a collective effort in not giving up.

Putting this down here as not to hijack the thread...
Yes he did get benched. Carson Palmer didn't have a stellar start either, look at what he's doing. Matt is arguably the best COLLEGE FOOTBALL QB in the history of the sport. He'll come along, you can't jump into the NFL and expect to be GREAT. Brett Favre took awhile to develop, Matt will too. He needs a team built around him and it will come along. The tougher the competition, the better Matt does.

Trojan

NOT happy about the 13.5 mill. Needs to be MORE MONEY on that front. What did Comair get...I believe 40 mill for only 3 years of negotiating. NEEDS TO BE MORE!

On a side note. YGTBSM if you think "Bird Boy" was the best college QB. He could not even hold Eli Manning's JOCK!:laugh: Hey got a question for you Troj, WHO brought the offense to SC? Bet I can tell you....and oh by the way, they were NOT from SC!!;) Fly Safe!

Ya.. There Is No Crying In Baseball.. Geezzzz

Wait for the ALPA roadshows and then you have your vote.
I have an overwhelming feeling it will pass by 88%

This will tell management that they gave too much to 37.9% of the pilots.

Remember you will still have the same idiot crew schedulers, and management.

Management will never agree to any contract they can't readily violate.

Read this TA very, very, very closely before voting for it. I'm willing to bet there will be some "ambiguous" language. With this management group you simply can't allow it. I remember being told I wasn't a "pilot", I was a "reserve pilot." This was in a clause that said "any pilot......" This issue came about after an unscheduled overnight and they wanted to extend me further.....since I wasn't a "pilot", I had to eat their $hit.

Don't get too excited just yet.

Go talk to a Skywest or ExpressJet pilot about what Bonuses do to your W2. I understand the mistrust, but try to see the logic. At any rate, the CNC did not have much ground to argue bigger raises for 2-5 year FO's when they are already among the highest paid in the industry.

To Compare:

Skywest 19.....34......36.......38
Comair 20.....34......35.......37
ExpressJ 23.....34......36.......38
Rep/CHQ 23.....30......35.......36
Mesa/FD 22.....29.......32......34

Eagle 24.....32.......35.......37
Mesaba 24.....28.......31.......34
AirWisc 25......36.......37......38
PSA 23.....30........32......36

ASA TA 23.....35.......37.45....39

Don't look too bad for you FO's! To me, other than 1 other regional (AirWisc) second year pay - ASA's FO's will be highest paid in the industry! What more do you want? Now, how many have the proposed duty rigs we are getting? How many have any profit sharing plan?

How do the CRJ-700 rates compare to Horizon's? How about leap frogging their pay rates.

Latest resources

Back