ASA PBS Goes LIVE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I

According to the negotiated rules, if you awarded a line, you can never get paid less than Minimum Monthly Guarantee (75 hours).
Wait so that MMG BS doesn't apply anymore???? So can I swap my four days for bs four days worth nothing and still get paid for 75 even if my orginal block was below 75? In other words, OG line credit 67hrs then at the end of the month its down to 50 do I still get 75hrs pay?

Anyone sort thru the lines yet? WOW-What a load of horsecrap!!!

-I cannot believe this pilot group has allowed this system to come online, and with the same sorry-ass mix of crap trips!

-We are so screwed!!

yeh ton of lousy 4 days, still sorting but haven't seen any good 3 days, actually haven't seen any but I know ther in there right? :nuts:

Contractually, they have to be there, right? 60% cap on 4 days! If not, there better be a group grievance!

you can bid em but you'll get 2 of em in a row, a 6 day trip IOW, guess they'll get their way and we'll all do 4 days instead

you can bid em but you'll get 2 of em in a row, a 6 day trip IOW, guess they'll get their way and we'll all do 4 days instead

I sure hope XJET guys are paying attention. The only chance we have to fix this is the fact that the company needs a JCBA to complete the merger. If we cannot fix this now, there is now hope that we ever will.

-Hopefully XJET guys enough sense to see this for the crapfest it is.

I sure hope XJET guys are paying attention. The only chance we have to fix this is the fact that the company needs a JCBA to complete the merger. If we cannot fix this now, there is now hope that we ever will.

-Hopefully XJET guys enough sense to see this for the crapfest it is.

Don't worry, XJT guys know the sh*t show that is about to happen. They are looking at what is happening and keeping a close eye on it. I can tell you for a fact that they are not a fan of it and will probably be coming up in discussions, if this PBS BS falls apart.

360 lines is quite a nice increase in lines. Fantastic news for those of us that were on the lineholder edge with line bidding.

Latest resources

Back