• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS Goes LIVE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's total horsesh!t is what it is! Another lie told to get us in favor of it, then change the game. A huge windfall for senior folks, as they will get higher blocked schedules and there will now be a ton more open time for them to swap. Junior people get bludgeoned by this! I was told by union reps multiplemtimes to my face that PBS benefits junior people by creating more lines and less reserves. Now we take it in the shorts again. Not to mention reserves no longer can bid days off and time periods separate. If you want weekends off, forget long call. They didn't even make a variety or mix up the reserve lines!

Why am I getting a funny feeling that the bidding will not open on-time today?
I am sure that weather will be the excuse today.

Why am I getting a funny feeling that the bidding will not open on-time today?
I am sure that weather will be the excuse today.

The carrier pigeons that bring the schedules from Delta to ASA have been grounded for their own safety. Crewmembers on the other hand should make every attempt to get to the airport for airport standby/ready reserve/"just in case we need you because we can't cover 3 flights without 10 crews twiddling their thumbs in the crew lounge" duty...

Not bad, a little more than 15% reserves on the CR7 for next month.

The carrier pigeons that bring the schedules from Delta to ASA have been grounded for their own safety.

Yes and no. The carrier pigeons originated in MEM. However, after the ground crew only deiced one of its wings, that pigeon was lost on takeoff. After that, all remaining pigeons were grounded for safety reasons.

According to the cover sheet estimated 360 lines will be awarded on the 200. 82 reserve lines. That is about 18%

Wanna bet thats WAY OFF?

Papagiorgio cant make this place work with <25% reserve coverage.

Last edited:
According to the cover sheet estimated 360 lines will be awarded on the 200. 82 reserve lines. That is about 18%

Wanna bet thats WAY OFF?

Papagiorgio cant make this place work with <25% reserve coverage.

I agree. Funny how fast things went down hill once he showed up. I remember when my schedule used to be a schedule, now it's more of an outline.

Latest resources

Back