• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS Goes LIVE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
it's going live and still doing 30% reserve pool, so all the bs the union said about 10% is a lie for the month of Feb. Funny how they missed to say that information at the early stages.

Where do you see that? If that is true, we need to start a recall of the MEC. That would be the final lie for me!

Where do you see that? If that is true, we need to start a recall of the MEC. That would be the final lie for me!

Ask the Union, that is where I found out. They say it will only be for Feb but I have a feeling it may be for longer. This union only cares about the senior guys that are making a life here at this new "SUPER REGIONAL".

So there will just be sh"t loads and sh't loads of open time left over. That is really not what PBS is even designed to do!

Ask the Union, that is where I found out. They say it will only be for Feb but I have a feeling it may be for longer. This union only cares about the senior guys that are making a life here at this new "SUPER REGIONAL".

That is what a PBS trainer told me the other day. He said, the company will be "conservative" for the first few months and keep more of us on reserve, as time goes on and they get comfortable with the system, then they will start reducing the reserve coverage. I guess we'll see.

Great a few months now it has gone up to...wonderful. Just like N1 said, I can't see how they are doing this since it almost defeats the purpose of PBS in the first place to bring the RSV % up above what it is designed to.

ATDOTC

at the discretion of the company

Yep-

We could have saved a bunch on printing costs if we were honest enough to recognize that our entire contract is ATDOTC. At least all the important things are.

-Personally, I think this will be such a mess that it will lead to a recall. I can't say that it wouldn't be justified.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back