• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS Goes LIVE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes this PBS is bs. Fell for the crap again, econ speed flying dorks! Why is this an issue with pairing construction and why did they put it out the way it was? Why is the group being lied to and kept in the dark. What happened to 3 months of bidding. Why is the union so fast to get this out? Did the company just say, "lets put it out there and see what these idiots do?" What is the difference in voting in PBS for growth and voting in a contract for more or bigger aircraft. Not bitter just want to know some facts. That is bs saying the lines will get better later. How have they been in the past 6 months. I am not the only one getting tired of living in the crew lounge. This crap was better under liarbrick.

Yes this PBS is bs. Fell for the crap again, econ speed flying dorks! Why is this an issue with pairing construction and why did they put it out the way it was? Why is the group being lied to and kept in the dark. What happened to 3 months of bidding. Why is the union so fast to get this out? Did the company just say, "lets put it out there and see what these idiots do?" What is the difference in voting in PBS for growth and voting in a contract for more or bigger aircraft. Not bitter just want to know some facts. That is bs saying the lines will get better later. How have they been in the past 6 months. I am not the only one getting tired of living in the crew lounge. This crap was better under liarbrick.
Ya, what's sad is the lines were even better under Skippy. There were tons of great 3 days back then on the brazil-nut. This is total crap now. I'm with you on the econ speed. Hope the flying dorks are too. I'll drag my feet till they make it better.

Ya, what's sad is the lines were even better under Skippy. There were tons of great 3 days back then on the brazil-nut. This is total crap now. I'm with you on the econ speed. Hope the flying dorks are too. I'll drag my feet till they make it better.

I think people will get very creative if these trips don't get better. Top mgmt. doesn't even notice econ-that is all fluff. They will notice things getting very, very, super, ultra safe, though.

Why are all the sims guys flying is my question, even some mgmt guys are bidding and I'm sure they be able to drop their trips to for "training". I moved down like 22 numbers...........

They will notice things getting very, very, super, ultra safe, though.

For that to have any effect at all, the pilots need to clearly define WHY they're doing it and WHAT they want.

Perhaps we should force the MEC to draft an LOA that limits the amount of reserve lines that can be held each month, demands certain credit:day in the pairings, a percentage of trips that will be 3 days, etc.

What is it we want?

new crap is out and doesn't look much better at first glance, anyone look at em close yet, i'm ready to take food breaks, pee & poop (aka as CT break) breaks, etc etc, no favors no mo if this is the crap they put out

Why are all the sims guys flying is my question, even some mgmt guys are bidding and I'm sure they be able to drop their trips to for "training". I moved down like 22 numbers...........

read yo contract, they have to fly like a month outa the year or sumptin likey dat, wow, 10 page thread so far

What is it we want?

They know. Trust me-they know what makes us miserable, it is their specialty. Just look at the short staffing situation over the summer. The wheels started coming off the bus, and damn if they didn't stop extending people in a hurry.

-Safe skies to all.

read yo contract, they have to fly like a month outa the year or sumptin likey dat, wow, 10 page thread so far

Actually it's only one week per quarter was in the cool azz PBS LOA, the same one that gave our union 6hrs for ...... well anyway. So the 2nd guy in training is bidding a line, however I bet as important as he is his line will be dropped for "Special Circumstances" adding to the open time. look at it how you will but this could be a way of making guys bid then dropping their stuff into open time creating the same crap (short staffed) we've had for the past two years,

Actually it's only one week per quarter was in the cool azz PBS LOA, the same one that gave our union 6hrs for ...... well anyway. So the 2nd guy in training is bidding a line, however I bet as important as he is his line will be dropped for "Special Circumstances" adding to the open time. look at it how you will but this could be a way of making guys bid then dropping their stuff into open time creating the same crap (short staffed) we've had for the past two years,

So are we waiting to hear how PBS affects the staffing model or are the "powers that be" just burying their heads in the sand as usual? I've been used every day for the past 2 months on reserve (700) and I've noticed quite the uptick in sick calls.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back