• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS Goes LIVE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like the concept of PBS and I think ut is potentially a better way to build a schedule, but if your scenario comes true, I will be all for squashing this in the JCBA! I would think the company is smarter than that, and then I hope at least we can close any loop holes that arise.

You really don't understand what the lawyers are for do you. FH finds loopholes to drive through and ALPA trys to plug them.

But up until NOW we have 3 days worth 17-19 hours, even up to 20 occasionally

Now was 2 years ago. Once we began cutting out the longer legs, YYZ, MTY, YUL.... all you can do is fly short legs. Had the same thing on the E120 when the CRJ came around.

13 - 14 hour three days? WTF? Doesnt even come close to 75 hours; if you have 3 of them for a month. So that means there will be some stacking of this and that to bring it up to 10 low of 85. Will bid 4 days instead. Great.

You really don't understand what the lawyers are for do you. FH finds loopholes to drive through and ALPA trys to plug them.

Not when the same exact "loop holes" show up in each new contract. After a while, something starts to smell bad in Brunswick. FH has a job to do, but so do our negotiators, and the job they have been ignoring the most (willfully, I think) is keeping these old well-worn, and well-known "loop holes" from showing up time after time.

-After a while, you just have to call B.S. You really have to question who is working for whom.

Latest resources

Back