• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS Goes LIVE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would like all of you that do not fly for ASA and have seen the posts of the pilots above that have...bit_hed and moaned, cried and everything else. It appears that PBS is not that big bad thing that is going to screw your life is it.

I would like all of you that do not fly for ASA and have seen the posts of the pilots above that have...bit_hed and moaned, cried and everything else. It appears that PBS is not that big bad thing that is going to screw your life is it.

Enjoy the kudos. As soon as something negative happens, they'll be back. ;)

BTW, happy here as well. Got everything I needed. Junior 200 Captain. :beer:

Easy guys, I wouldn't get too excited yet. Not saying it's going to be a bad thing, but all we have seen so far are the results of one month that the company messed up and is scrambling to fix. Once they learn the system better, and people learn to tweak their bids, and we see that for a few months, then we can make a judgement call as to how great PBS is.

Easy guys, I wouldn't get too excited yet. Not saying it's going to be a bad thing, but all we have seen so far are the results of one month that the company messed up and is scrambling to fix. Once they learn the system better, and people learn to tweak their bids, and we see that for a few months, then we can make a judgement call as to how great PBS is.

Good point. It's been proven in the past at other shops. Sometimes, the junior guys that do well do it because the those above them haven't figured out the system yet, and don't know to tell the software what they want and don't want.

Feb. is also historically a low block month, so the low credit values would be similar on the old system.

Yes, it will be learned and tweaked. Guess what!! We get to vote on a new JCBA if this is a turd.

As a reserve guy, yes I shot way up to the top of the reserve list and obviously very happy to be a few away from a line. On the other hand it just ticks me off at the company more for keeping the line values low and shafting the reserve guys over the last few years.

Latest resources

Back