• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameristar Fatal Crash Last Night

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if anyone wants to set up some kind of account for DH and TP I would like to contribute if it would help the families at all. Im not very good with computers.

if anyone wants to set up some kind of account for DH and TP I would like to contribute if it would help the families at all. Im not very good with computers.

I'm sure other AJI'ers would be interested. A few have mentioned it. Maybe the company would be willing to sponsor the account and even contribute. Are you with Ameristar? Please send me a PM to discuss.

FALCON20DRIVER YOU ARE A VERY CRUEL PERSON. SOMETIMES THE WIVES ARE ON AS WELL. TO ALL OTHERS THANK YOU AND YOUR PRAYERS ARE APPRECIATED. IF ANTBODY WANTS TO SHARE STORIES OR GET UPDATES YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT swnhc@yahoo>com OR CALL 972-757-7656 I MAY NOT ANWER ALL CALLS BUT I WILL TRY. THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE. AUTUMN PATTY (TP'S WIFE)

FALCON20DRIVER YOU ARE A VERY CRUEL PERSON. SOMETIMES THE WIVES ARE ON AS WELL. TO ALL OTHERS THANK YOU AND YOUR PRAYERS ARE APPRECIATED. IF ANTBODY WANTS TO SHARE STORIES OR GET UPDATES YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT swnhc@yahoo>com OR CALL 972-757-7656 I MAY NOT ANWER ALL CALLS BUT I WILL TRY. THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE. AUTUMN PATTY (TP'S WIFE)

Autumn,

I had the pleasure to fly with Terry for a couple of days when he was new to Ameristar (and drank some cold brews with him since then). I'll always remember him as kind, friendly to all, laid back and a pleasure to be around. He will be missed by all of his buds.

While the weight of the world is on your shoulders, may you find peace and closure soon, and trust in the Lord.

Danny (former captain for Ameristar)

I hope God restores everything to you and your love ones a 1000 times over. We are praying for you and the other families.

Very sad news. I never met Daniel or Terri but my prayers are with them. We are all a family when something like this happens to freight pilots, specially when they fly out of YIP.

VSI9K+: your videos about the ninjas made me laugh so hard I almost cry...

Latest resources

Back