• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looking at Airlinepilotcentral, it states : "Next contractual pay raises: Nov 2008, Nov 2009". Is the $41 for 1st year FO correct or old info?

I turned down an interview offer last year and I too wonder if I'm on the blacklist. I'll know soon enough I guess.

New pay rate effective May 1st.

If you turned down a class with AAY, you don't have much of a chance this time around. That has been the case historically.

How did you guys get called? Do you have to know someone? Anyone know what is competitive? anything I can do other than fill out the application?

I would think the upgrade times might come back down to 1.5 - 2. 5 years with the additional A/C deliveries. Plus, the fact that there are a number of smaller bases that require more upgrades to staff them vs. fewer larger bases for critical mass. IMO. Not many of our pilots have had to wait over 3 years for an upgrade opportunity.

Yeah, I think the upgrades might increase a bit. Perhaps I can make it in there before my 3 years anniversary arrives. Most of the upgrades will happen over the next 2 years when we add 21 new aircraft to the fleet. After that it will probably slow again.

Anyone know if the calls for the April class have gone out yet? Has a date been set for the class? How many?
Thanks

Latest resources

Back