• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any chance we can stay on topic ("Allegiant Interview" not whether you want to work there frankly I don't give a damn) and discuss whether calls have gone out for job offers?

Interviewed last week... No phone call or letter yet. Same with a couple guys I interviewed with. Good luck to everyone else who interviewed.

-Dusty

Average Times?

Interviewed last week... No phone call or letter yet. Same with a couple guys I interviewed with. Good luck to everyone else who interviewed.

-Dusty

Hey Dusty,
Can you share the average profile of the group you interviewed with? (ie: Total Time, Age, and flying background)

Thanks, Stranger

-Dusty

I don't know who you are, but after reading the Anchorman references in your profile I am seriously pulling for you! :)

It is so depressing to see so many people clamoring over a job like this.

I've been in this business over 40 years from flight instructing up to major airline and I can tell you that Allegiant does not qualify as "a job like this." I have had the opportunity to fly on them several times, and always have stopped at the cockpit to speak with the crew. They have always been very professional and courteous. There are many "job like this" companies out there, as there has been since the Wright brothers first flew, but this is not one of them. Best of luck to all of you.

I don't know who you are, but after reading the Anchorman references in your profile I am seriously pulling for you! :)

Thanks, but it doesn't look like it will be this time around. I heard they picked their 16(?) pilots, and apparently I wasn't one of them. I guess I should be expecting a reject letter in the mail soon.

My interview group (4 of us) consisted of a couple of regional captains, a furloughed freight guy, and a furloughed major airline guy. Ages ranged from about early 30's to late 40's. Everyone had turbine PIC, and total time was probably between 5K and 10k.

-Dusty

Year-FO-CA
1-41-131
2-66-134
3-78-136
4-82-137
5-88-138
6-92-139
7-92-141
8-92-143
9-92-146
10-92-148
11-92-151
12-92-153

130% of those rates for any flying above 81 hours.
These are the rates for the next year which begins May 1.

Latest resources

Back