• Start date
  • Watchers 48

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
. You giving an over under for this wager?

Europe at SWA? On which plane again? 737-700 or 737-800s? Sun Country can do it with a stop in Gander I guess. I just don't see it in their grand plan, and I first want to see them get slaughtered going to Hawaii first against Hawaiian Airlines. The Airtran guys had better be skeptical of these grandiose plans. Ryanair in Europe also planned trans Atlantic flying but gave up on those plans too. It just isn't a part of a LCC plan.

Just ones with cocky pilots.

That's EVERY airline out there. You can't judge a whole airline by a few pilots here on FI. Nothing wrong with a little pride in your company. Makes for better moral, thus a more enjoyable work experience. BTW-not a SWA pilot.

That's EVERY airline out there. You can't judge a whole airline by a few pilots here on FI. Nothing wrong with a little pride in your company. Makes for better moral, thus a more enjoyable work experience. BTW-not a SWA pilot.

I know there are cocky guys at each airline, but the responses on this board by SWA pilots make me cringe. Really, it is embarrassing, and shows the true colors of some of them. That constant "I am better than you (AT) and you will kiss MY feet if you want to be a corndog" attitude is just over the top, and it makes me root for the AT guys even more. And, there is no way I would want to fly for Southwest, regardless of their pay. I didnt think you could stuff that much ego into a 737 cockpit. They sure are cocky for going to Omaha in a 737......

If you have not figured it out yet, JRod is the General.

Right. Every guy who doesn't like your attitudes is The General. I hope to fly at his airline someday, though. You guys swarm all over anyone who doesn't agree with your own beliefs. It will be interesting to watch your matriculation with the Airtran pilots. Maybe the cockiness level will come down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back