• Watchers 48

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Easy now, Scope:

By your own definition, you're a PFT'er (since you paid for ratings required by your company).

I'm still waiting for you to answer my challenge as to how much of your own money you've spent on your career and ratings compared to me. The silence is deafening...

We've been over this one junior.
Get your hankie warmed up. You'll need it after the reality sandwich you're about to choke on care of an Air Tran SLI.

This board is like the Sears catalog for kids circling their wish list. Be careful of the Red Rider gun, you might shoot your eye out!

You should do a little reading, Lonestart. Start with Section 1.E.2. of the AirTran CBA. It will be enlightening for you.

Should'nt you be working full-time on the MC?

This statement is actually quite funny. First, as we all know...this is an ACQUISITION, not a merger. Second, (and this is a big one!) you mention assets as if ATN has any to speak of. They rent just about everything. They bring a bunch of leases with bad interest rates. Wow!

Who cares whether it was an acquisition, certainly not at all relevant in an SLI, and what does it say about SWA management that they would spend, what it is $1.4B for ATN, if as you say, "they only bring a bunch of leases with bad interests rates.":rolleyes:

Ok we have all gone full retard on this board. See you in a couple weeks. Time to take a vacation from FI.

You should do a little reading, Lonestart. Start with Section 1.E.2. of the AirTran CBA. It will be enlightening for you.

I don't need to read the language in your NEW post-9/27 CBA to know there's nothing in it that can force SWA to put you on our contract at any particular time. The only thing you will cling to is your 18-month limit, which probably can't hold up anyways. Good luck getting a judge to rule against the company that will potentially bring you into more money, job security and QOL than you ever reasonably expected.

Lear 70, I actually agree about cooling off on here and had taken at least a week off. In fact I just saw this thread for the first time today. But when I see a member of your MEC spouting off such false claims, I just can't keep quiet. AirTran peeps want to get under our contract asap. Everyone gets that. I read PCL's statements, though, as saying y'all will get our contract asap and that's just plain false.

Calling out Scope Out RJs: PFTer by his own definition

Scope Out RJs said:
We've been over this one junior.
Get your hankie warmed up. You'll need it after the reality sandwich you're about to choke on care of an Air Tran SLI.

You have not posted anything resembling a logical response to my challenge, so no, we haven't "been over this."

Until you do, your attempts to defame SWA pilots as PFT do nothing except expose your jealousy and underline your hypocrisy.

(BTW...Your ill wishes to my career speak volumes to your character)

So: let's see the line item accounting of what you've paid towards your career. If you need reminding, I can repost mine. If you've spent less than me, you can keep your anti-SWA propaganda going; if not, you need to gracefully retreat.

We're all waiting...

I don't need to read the language in your NEW post-9/27 CBA to know there's nothing in it that can force SWA to put you on our contract at any particular time. The only thing you will cling to is your 18-month limit, which probably can't hold up anyways. Good luck getting a judge to rule against the company that will potentially bring you into more money, job security and QOL than you ever reasonably expected.

You say so much, but know so little.

Lear 70, I actually agree about cooling off on here and had taken at least a week off. In fact I just saw this thread for the first time today. But when I see a member of your MEC spouting off such false claims, I just can't keep quiet. AirTran peeps want to get under our contract asap. Everyone gets that. I read PCL's statements, though, as saying y'all will get our contract asap and that's just plain false.

I agree Lonestar. I don't think PCL 128 should be posting on this thread either. Assuming he is part of the Airtran MEC. His job is at the table, in the office or flying the line.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back