• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC at SWAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wonder if the senior dudes are gonna ruin it for the junior dudes (F9 style). When is F9s new seniority list coming out anyway?

Let me guess, that would be the senior dudes that said "no" to SWA right?

Wait, that didn't happen.

Would that be the senior dudes that told SWA to pull their bid? No that didn't happen either.

Would that be the senior dudes that approved the two $150 million dollar claims for RAH? Nope

Senior dudes that instructed RAH to pull one of their $150 million dollar claims off the table? No

Just curious, how did any Frontier pilot affect the short SLI discussion with SWAPA?

When you have some time by yourself you should make 2 columns and list the good things you get and the good things SWA gets. See which has the biggest column. I understand why you and the other guy they call ty tries to get all of you excited but even they know the truth. However, they have to keep the guys excited. Most of the pilots realize what they are getting and they hope guys like you don't screw it up. And before you say it, I do not work for SWA. It might sound like I do but facts are facts son.

If you don't work for either company.....why would I give a flying sack of monkey spunk what you think?

To distinguish what will the Airtran pilot contract add to the Southwest pilot contract?

I know you guys make WAAAAAAAAYYYYY more money than we do but if you had our retirement plan you would retire with more.

Is there any way to cut and paste LH's comments on here or is that forbidden? From the little I know about LH, I'd like to read it. SWAPA has said nothing about the meeting other than it was cordial and professional. I really think they are going to work this out. I have faith in both sides to be reasonable and get this done.

I think it is posted on SWAPALUV.COM Sign it and you should see it.

Guys/Gals keep our SLI info private and off public forums.
The last thing we need as a pilot group (AAI/LUV) is another merger like USair and America West.

Last edited:
If you don't work for either company.....why would I give a flying sack of monkey spunk what you think?

Just to get you to write something. YOu are also an easy target but not as good as the other two. And do not try be as good as them. They are the easiest.

I know you guys make WAAAAAAAAYYYYY more money than we do but if you had our retirement plan you would retire with more.

Well this is not all true in relationship to retirement. SWAPA will show the projections in relation to 401k and don't forget profit sharing. Plus this is a success sharing company and GK will not have a plan B on property. SWA does good pilots do good. Trust me I am all about free money, but doesn't make any business sense for SWA.

Oooh....you got me good...yaaaaawn....I guess that makes you a master flame baiter level one....seriously .....you probably should find another hobby.

"You went full retard....everybody knows you don't go full retard"- Robert Downey from Tropic Thunder. Just kidding around comet man....rock on with your bad self.

KP,

Not sure if you are kidding or not (re: differences in final retirement account numbers with current company matches).

(AAI 401k match + B-plan = 11.5%)*$150k vs. (SWA 401k match + PS [nominally 5%]=14.3%)*$250k

SWA's dollar match is more than DOUBLE AAI's match (using the salaries above).

You don't normally make such mistakes, so I'll assume you are playing with ASADFW.

-k

PS much better avatar!

Latest resources

Back