• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air midwest crashes into hangar @ CLT??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
May be they forgot the autofeather switch before take off....or never had the throttles advanced far enough to engage it.

You girls sound as bad as the media. Alot of conjecture and misreporting. Give these people some respect. God bless.

Miles OBrien is an A$$.

Anyone know what makes him an expert? Does he have a PPL or something?

AAflyer

left engine & door would appear to be "suspect" very early on-

350 is 15000 MTOW, I am assuming the 1900 is 16000 MTOW.??

3 5 0

Miles OBrien is an A$$.

AA- I second that one.. He is a complete A$$. His knowledge is a "joke" at best. You hear him state that the pax on the 1900 enter and exit from that rear door in the back- he needs to wake up.

3 5 0 :cool:

Jerry Orr is giving a news briefing on FNC.

A terrrible loss. I will pray that they were prepared by their trust in Christ, and that their families are comforted.

Looking at those horrible pictures makes all the airline vs. airline, civilian vs. military, major vs. regional stuff seem pretty trivial doesn't it. I pray that those people in Charlotte did not die in vain and that their loss will remind us of our highest goal: the pursuit of an accident free aviation world. There is no greater tribute to those lost in aviation than the commitment this goal. God bless them and their loved ones.

Door in Rear? Never seen that on a 1900? Pax enter through rear? Whats this Miles O'Brian smokin this morning?

To the pax-
Your in our prayers. Sad to see this happen in todays world.

CJ

Latest resources

Back