• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA may not merge with anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right after the announcement, you could hear the champaign corks popping in St Louis
Maybe Compton opened and popped the Champaign corks because of their Golden P's but the employees did not celebrate. We were preparing for the AWA merger as we had signed on for our first Domestic Code share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YayAONi07s0.

Hello XTW,
I have your beer waiting in Orlando. A lot cheaper than Paris where I incurred this Debt. Paris France you AAholes not Paris Texas or Kentucky. I incurred this debt while you senior to me AAholes were popping your zits and thinking about furthering your Career expectations for your private license.
Mach8
Remember this XTW I am in it with expectations!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LekiIzlHEds

Last edited:
Is there a moderator in the house? TC

While the the debate is hot, but I don't see anyone breaking any flight info rules. Try to keep the flame to a minimum guys, I don't want to lock down the thread. The thread is on the "watch" list.

I suppose you feel that the rest of the aviation world looks so favorably upon you because of your outstanding safety record, integrity in dealing with integration issues, terrific rapport with management, harmonious relationship between labor groups, and super positve workplace vibe.

Wow...

Thank you much. My aviation record is indeed outstanding, my integrity in dealing with integration issues is perfect (never done one yet), my rapport with my chiefs is actually pretty good (they are managament), my relationship with the FAs is groovy baby! and above all, I have a SUPER positive workplace attitude that just bounces off the walls with joy and happiness.

Ahh! Am I supposed to care what the rest of the aviation world thinks, now? When I have it this good?

Happy holidays, folks! :) :rolleyes: :beer:

I have a SUPER positive workplace attitude that just bounces off the walls with joy and happiness
Ahh! Am I supposed to care -
Happy holidays, folks! :) :rolleyes: :beer:

You should care as you have most likely occupied a seat for over 3 years that is truly not yours. I bet that your a mid to late 90's hire F/O flying the 80 correct? You have no idea what kind of life damage you and your pilot group have done to so many TWA pilots all in the name of greed or should I say unity. Your flight attnds are even worse as if thats posible.
Happy Holidays to you.
Mach8

XTW,
Did you ever fly with Ted D out of JFK. He commuted out of LAX and flew mostly International. I remember when I trimmed the throttles on the 1011 at T/O he would hand me and all his engineers a Banana. Lots of great guys on that bird and lots of memories. Hope all is well with you and sorry about Nov as I just moved this month to Orlando. I hope to quit stepping on those peelings that you throw out after your done eating since our furlough.
Contact me when in Orlando
Mach8

After a substantial hiatus from FI, I return to find not much has changed. Great thread! Informative, fresh, and a good read.

While the the debate is hot, but I don't see anyone breaking any flight info rules. Try to keep the flame to a minimum guys, I don't want to lock down the thread. The thread is on the "watch" list.
What happened to the last page and the NWA pilots remarks?
Mach8

Latest resources

Back