AA may not merge with anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
STL,

Come on man. APA told us we were all part of the family after the "merger". If that's the case we should have gotten all of the contract as of the date of "merger".

You have your facts wrong. Prove to me that the EVERY single TWA guy at Eagle is at the top of the Eagle payscale and I'll bill you the difference.

I'm at 12th year pay.

stlflyguy

ok, ok you got me! not EVERYBODY but most on the CRJ (my limited world) is topping out or pretty darn close. you guys still cost AE more than what they would pay an AA flushie (these would be the least paid usually) or a native eagle fo and were the primary targets of pb's ranting and raving about high ca wages relative to the other regional carriers.

besides i flew a month with the head case. i know all there is to know about everything.

ok, ok you got me! not EVERYBODY but most on the CRJ (my limited world) is topping out or pretty darn close. you guys still cost AE more than what they would pay an AA flushie (these would be the least paid usually) or a native eagle fo and were the primary targets of pb's ranting and raving about high ca wages relative to the other regional carriers.

besides i flew a month with the head case. i know all there is to know about everything.

Gotcha. The APA was in a bad position back in April of '03 and had to insist that the TWA guys be allowed to flow---otherwise they couldn't justify their integrated AA/TWA seniority list.

Sorry about that month you had to endure. We've all been there at one time or another.

stlflyguy

Sorry about that month you had to endure. We've all been there at one time or another.

oh you are misunderstanding me, the head case and i got along fine. i enjoy his eastern and twa stories.

Latest resources

Back