• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Being that I have never been to MCC, I dont see it as a busy destination. And since only 5% of your your flights are empty, I am even more confused.

Not bashing XOJet, just dont understand the 5% empty flights.

I thought I responded to a similar comment awhile ago, but I guess it got missed.

The 3% or 5% empty number that is out there is not correct. What it should state is 3-5% of our flights are unpaid for...and even that number is pretty high. As for our actual flights that have 0 pax on board, we average 15-20% a month. And I don't know if that is flight segments or hours. That's how we get home to MCC from the Bay Area or our other pax destinations. Very few live legs originate or terminate out of MCC or ILG. Several do though out of VNY...I know, big surprise!

Thanks T-Bone

You have put a lot of very helpfull info on this board. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Just put my app in and I hope to hear from Xo soon:D

how long?

Sorry if this has already been asked and I missed it, but how long for some of you XO'ers was it from the time you submitted your resume till you got a call, till you interviewed, till the first day of groundschool? Is company indoc done at MCC I assume? Also, where do they usually send pilots for the 750 initial? ICT? TOL?

I can't answer your questions about how long it takes from application to class date...but I know that an internal recommendation speeds that process up. We've got a class of 6 that just started today.

Yes, company indoc takes place at our facility in MCC. CE750 initial training typically takes place at FlightSafety in Toledo, though we had some go thru initial at Simuflite awhile ago. We do all of our recurrent training at Simuflite in Dallas, and have been approved for AQP (progressive checks) on our 12 month 293/297 training events, and we have been approved for a single-day AQP training event for the 6-month 297 check.

And what does your statement have to do with the FACT that working more and being home less SUCKS?

Reminds me of what one of the pilots said during my last company's union campaign...

"I miss the [plane] when I am away from it for too long...I don't need more days off to get into trouble with...I want to fly because it is my escape from the real world..."

:eek:

Latest resources

Back