• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi there , thank you for the info on XO, question. Is there any Intl flying, like more than can, mex and carib? upgrade time?

Things only "really suck" when you work for a union.

Total clueless response, idiot. If only you had an idea of how 1108 is raising the bar across the industry. I'm sure you won't be complaining when you get a raise and other QOL improvements as a result of our union.

But as you said it "really sucks" working under a union contract.:rolleyes:

A little defensive are we? I would never insult your mighty 1108, However when a union member uses the term "really sucks" to define gathering food for ones own nourishment, I'm reminded why being part of a union is not my cup of tea.

I think what he was trying to say is that during a 13 hour day you might be busy and finding food is just another thing one must do. Seeing how there are few fbo's that have a food court, ie none, I could see how that would be a dissadvantage. Simma down.

If RCA would do a little research he would find out that I'm NOT in a union. I work at Flexjet. And, yes, finding time to buy food while at work WOULD SUCK. It has nothing to do with a union.

A little defensive are we? I would never insult your mighty 1108, However when a union member uses the term "really sucks" to define gathering food for ones own nourishment, I'm reminded why being part of a union is not my cup of tea.

In a Netjet's pilots eyes, having to get your own food would really suck. In your eyes, it may not be that bad. At Netjet's sometimes it's hard enough to gather up the catering we order, I couldn't even imagine having to get my own food. Sorry for the name calling, the post just caught me off guard.

If bringing your own food is not convenient, then order catering. No questions asked. Many days though we have time to eat or pick something up. I like having the option to grab a Panera panini and salad and a big fat Starbucks instead of a crew meal. But if time is an issue I order catering. Rudy's lemon bars are delicious, right T-Bone

Latest resources

Back