• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By Whom? By the guy that wrote our pay policy.
I just assumed you agreed with the guy who wrote your pay policy as you didn't dispute the obvious disparity. After all, the 300 will be 2/3 the entire fleet.
We are assuming management addressed the difference in category size as the 300 will soon be the driver of program growth.

Last edited:
UPS pays their 747 captains the same as their 757 captains. NetJets is soon going to be paying their Ultra captains the same as their Sovereign captains. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Gulfstream PICs going to be paid the same as everyone else too?)

What is there to dispute? The company wants to avoid a mass exodus to the 300s when they show up, so keeping them on the same pay scale as the 10 takes away one of the potential reasons one would want to transition.

Difference in MTOW of the 2 airplanes is only 2750#s...38850 vs 36100. No need to make an issue out of that.

At first glance, Daily pay rate seems to match closely the NJA rate once accounting for the scheduling difference.

Don Juan ... you have to multiply the weight times the Mach for similar pay class.
LOL-Thanks

per diem???

No per diem. Meals are put on the company credit card. Keep it below $75/day. Crew meals (ie. from Rudy's, don't count towards the $75) but we try to be smart about this. If we're having lunch at PF Changs and have an afternoon flight, I think most of us will get something to go to eat on the plane rather than spend $40 for a turkey sandwich thru the caterer. If we don't have time to pick up food somewhere, then order thru the caterer. No problem.

As long as we behave like adults, the company will continue to treat us like adults. As soon as this meal policy gets abused consistently, I'm sure we'll find ourselves on per diem.

A few questions...What do you get in terms of insureance at XOJet? How much does it cost you a month?

How come XOJet is not listed on Airline Pilot Central?

and does anyone have any idea how many pilots you might hire in 08?

Thanks!

...double post :nuts:

Last edited:
...since when is APC the definitive list??? :smash:

True....but, since every other airline, charter,and aviation company of any importance out there is on there it sort of makes it that....well...just a great place to compare. Do not sit on the sidelines...come on in and join the party! :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back