• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor has it that if you want to fly an XO Jet plane you'll have to apply at flight options.

Rumors have it that something about that will break on Monday. We'll see. I never trust rumors, but I don't mind talkin' about them. ;-)

I'd be careful guys. The higher the hopes......the greater the fall.;)

Rumor has it that if you want to fly an XO Jet plane you'll have to apply at flight options.

Rumors have it that something about that will break on Monday. We'll see. I never trust rumors, but I don't mind talkin' about them. ;-)

Lol! Sounds more like a fairy tale than a rumor. You guys are so funny. Keep Dreaming!

Just don't get distracted with all this crap. Your union still has a lot of work to do, and it is not productive to wast energy worrying about something that will never, ever happen. Seriously, you guys are way off base on this one.

Last edited:
"Lol! Sounds more like a fairy tale than a rumor. You guys are so funny. Keep Dreaming!

Just don't get distracted with all this crap. Your union still has a lot of work to do, and it is not productive to wast energy worrying about something that will never, ever happen. Seriously, you guys are way off base on this one."

I second X-Rated, there is no chance of this happening. The managment at XO knows that Flops has lost all of there customer service and there reputation is horrible. Why would you want to hook up with a sinking ship. It makes no sense.

hehe. Where are all of my RTA peeps? sound familiar? that's what we thought as well......brace yourself, I hope you guys like Notre Dame colors!

Just teasin' guys!

I certainly don't have any insight to whether the rumors about a FlOps / XO merger are true or not. But there's no denying this segment of the air travel industry is ripe for more consolidation. We were told directly that our growth at FlOps wouldn't be organically, but through acquisition. The first one (of what I believe will be 2 or 3 in the next 12-18 months) is probably already agreed to in principle, awaiting announcement. The point is, everyone with a stake in this industry segment (be it frac, modified charter, etc) should keep an open mind, avoid acrimonious banter, and be prepared to join arms if / when we find ourselves working together with the same name on our paystubs.

Latest resources

Back