• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
. We do all of our recurrent training at Simuflite in Dallas, and have been approved for AQP (progressive checks) on our 12 month 293/297 training events, and we have been approved for a single-day AQP training event for the 6-month 297 check.
I am interested in how you were able to get that. I have been told we cannot get progressive checks @ NJA.

I thought most of XO's flying was picking up NJA's left overs?

but, maybe you guys are the best. I mean I only got 525$ for working Christmas.

Oh. that was extra, for one day.

carry on dorks

I am interested in how you were able to get that. I have been told we cannot get progressive checks @ NJA.

I'm not sure how we got it either, but I know that this is one of the big reasons we no longer go to FSI for recurrents. If we could go to Simuflight with the new aircraft training entitlements we get from Cessna, we probably wouldn't ever go to FSI. The AQP checks are great, they give us the time to go thru several abnormal procedures we wouldn't otherwise have time to go over if our last sim session was a formal checkride. The last sim session is usually going over scenarios that different crews have found themselves in, as all of the requisite boxes have already been checked!

You'd be a lot happier if you concentrated on the great things in our business instead of things that suck! You'd be a lot happier at home too!
Hi YIP how are you?
Sorry it took me so long to respond. How long have you worked your schedule? When you have done it more than a couple of years let me know how you feel.
"Happier at home!" hmmm. How are things at Whales house? You go ahead enjoy your quality of life.

Last edited:
Hammer just likes to be negative, he works for Flexjet. Not that my company is any better but I'm trying to make a change! Good to see your constructive criticism again Hammer.
You go Freedom fighter!! How many years have you been at Cherry?

Latest resources

Back