• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wings Air @ LZU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This guy is still here? Wow. He must've been really passionate about his job at Wings Air.

-Brett

Been quite a while since we've had a 'nut-job' thread on here.

Pretty incredible!

Well don't look now, but if you read post by iceywings you will find a bigger nut-job!

What about Wings Air now wildbill ?????

How do you feel now?How's the hangover?
Are you finished with the Kool-Aid yet????

RE:LAWSUIT- wildbill vs.WingsAir

How is the lawsuit going wildbill???Any progress yet??Has WingsAir agreed to settle the case with you??? Has your attorney deposed RR yet??? Did RR lie on the deposition/commit perjury????
Keep us all up-to-date!!!!

climbto350.com has postings by Wings Air for Panther Chieftain Captains and Mechanics out of FLL for service to Bahamas. I guess they are expanding?

Saw that

I saw that and was curious. I did write to them so I am waiting.

G-Force I was not going to say anything but I will. This business is god awful. It's not fun really anymore like the old days. Have a look at history; Pan Am, Eastern and the like and then you can read stories about some of the foreign carriers, Cathay, Singapore and Emirates. 135 and regional outfits like Gulfstream and Mesa and Go as well, stories abound. I understand your frustration and I have been there. But Man it's just a job not worth your anger my friend. Have a beer and let it be. You are going to give yourself a heart attack.

Apologies to the spelling and grammar police as my use of cammas etc might be offensive to some.

Latest resources

Back