• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wings Air @ LZU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well G-Force, seems you've been fired yet again. What's this ... three times now? And as usual it is THEIR fault. And THEY broke rules and are unethical and blah blah blah.

John, you need to look hard at yourself. Getting fired from every aviation job you've ever had and then gettoing on here and wringing out the owners/managers in public is not a good sign that you're emotionally mature/stable. Seriously.

Time for a career change.

TIRADES of SNAKUM!!

Well G-Force, seems you've been fired yet again. What's this ... three times now? And as usual it is THEIR fault. And THEY broke rules and are unethical and blah blah blah.
John, you need to look hard at yourself. Getting fired from every aviation job you've ever had and then gettoing on here and wringing out the owners/managers in public is not a good sign that you're emotionally mature/stable. Seriously.

Hey dude,the pilots at these places that I worked AGREE with me more so than with you!!I guess SAFETY,adherence to FAR's,good MX,and NOT being DUMPED-ON NON-STOP by mgmt is simply not important to YOU, but it is important to thousands of pilots, so you are probably a mgr. somewhere doing all of these things to the pilots at your work place!!
So do not give me any advice,I do not need any from you!!
You dude,need to take some VALLIUM!!!

Valium has One "L" but on a serious note, you just don't play your cards right. If you think they're that bad, you wait til you're flying and you have a POI ready to come ramp check the airplane. there are ways to get "those ba$tards "if they're as bad as you say. I just think you're throwing the penalty flag on them to their face and they're blowing you out for telling them how to run their business. In the end if a piston banger is making oil pressure and you fly , what say 75 miles each leg to ATL, you could just about choose one of 20 airports on the way.

What are they doing that is so unsafe because you have not bothered to say? sure a current pitot static needs to be done. 100 signed off, but if it was out on the day you flew or ran out the night before and I ran the business and I asked you to fly this one trip and we'd get it into maint that night and you didn't play ball ...and I had to cancel and turn away 6 good customers, I'd fire your butt too. you just don't get it and given that example, I'd say you weren't a team player and you're gone.

so, what were the squawks? do tell?

You mean you actually KNOW this guy?

G-force, you've been canned from three outfits? It doesn't surprise me given your online attitude.

Sorry to hear though. Take a Valium as well. Life is short. :)

I know of him, from folks in the INT area.

As a minimum, he was let go from ...

... a 135 outfit in the Midwest ... their fault, because they were cheap and didn't follow regs.

... a small air taxi op in Greenville, SC flying single pilot. They made promises they didn't keep.

... another 135 op in Georgia. They wouldn't follow regs.

And I wouldn't swear to it, but I believe there was a King Air operator between the Cirrus and the most recent firing, and there was a rumour of a stint at Seagrave, too.

G, if one place cans you for not playing ball I can buy it. I've seen some shady stuff in my very short part-time career. It happens. But three or four? Nope. I don't buy it. I am serious when I say find a new career. This one just doesn't agree with you.

Seriously.

Last edited:
Turkeys Can Lie!!!

I know of him, from folks in the INT area.

As a minimum, he was let go from ...

... a 135 outfit in the Midwest ... their fault, because they were cheap and didn't follow regs.

... a small air taxi op in Greenville, SC flying single pilot. They made promises they didn't keep.

... another 135 op in Georgia. They wouldn't follow regs.

And I wouldn't swear to it, but I believe there was a King Air operator between the Cirrus and the most recent firing, and there was a rumour of a stint at Seagrave, too.

G, if one place cans you for not playing ball I can buy it. I've seen some shady stuff in my very short part-time career. It happens. But three or four? Nope. I don't buy it. I am serious when I say find a new career. This one just doesn't agree with you.

Seriously.

Hey turkey,you are great at making up STUFF,why don't you get a job in the MEDIA???
Go back and live in your DREAM WORLD,where everthing is perfect,all Pt.135 operators are perfect, all mgmt. are perfect,where all pilots are treated as HUMAN BEINGS,and the weather is always severe clear!!!
That is your WORLD !!
If you want to go ahead and defend the actions of this outfit,go ahead and you can look all the more foolish for doing so!!!

Last edited:
An Observation...

G-force, you seem to think heavily inside the box. Maybe be more open-minded in life. You might be able to hang on to your jobs longer.

If you don't mind me asking, (as this would clarify things greatly) were you born in a country where english is the native language? Perhaps what many of us read is more a language barrier, open to misinterpretation of sentiment.

G force, please tell me the squawk you wouldn't fly with?

was the 100 hour out? if so for how long? what did they say?

avionics in and out like an old KT76?

these planes aren't that sophisticated. I think if you'll actually back up the allegations here with some facts, you might even win support. with the kind of reply and rebuke you always throw back...a la "kool aid, bleach chasers, tirades, a perfect world...and on and on and on... lay it out there. l am reasonable, maybe some others are too.

you can't get in trouble, just don't name actual times and places or names. we already know the company, though.

No Time For Debate

climbhappy;1732058 [QUOTE said:
you can't get in trouble, just don't name actual times and places or names. we already know the company, though.[/
quote]

How about not defending these BUMS in mgmt at this outfit,am really not in the mood to listen to it,squawks were not the MAJOR issue here!!
So do not be a CLUCKING TURKEY like some of these other numb-nuts on this forum!!
Do you really want to defend BOTTOM-FEEDERS like these BUMS??
Think of how FOOLISH you would look!!
We will talk later.

Latest resources

Back