Wings Air @ LZU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What Goes Around,comes Around!!!

If they are violating regs, why flightinfo.com and not the FAA?
-Brett

Hey dude,maybe I'm an undercover FSDO insp.getting ready to do my THING with this outfit!!!!Then again maybe I'm not!!!
In the end those sorry individuals running this outfit will reap the HARVESTof their malicious deeds!!!

FYI: All FO's are NOT PAID!!! in case anyone was wondering.

Last edited:
Hey dude,maybe I'm an undercover FSDO insp.getting ready to do my THING with this outfit!!!!Then again maybe I'm not!!!
In the end those sorry individuals running this outfit will reap the HARVESTof their malicious deeds!!!

FYI: All FO's are NOT PAID!!! in case anyone was wondering.

then again you just might be an undercover cross dresser...... hey it's ok we all have our quirks! lol

I know a former Capt there that had 2 paychecks BOUNCE!:cool: They told him it was a cash flow error and would be taken care of asap...whateva..happened about a year ago.

He went back to instructing out of PDK and said "stay far away".

in the end those sorry individuals running this outfit will reap the harvest of their malicious deeds.

tell it preacher!!!!

that statement could apply to:
GM
Ford
chrysler
AIG
Wachovia
Washington Mutual
Merrill Lynch
Standard and Poors
Moodys
Fitch and Co.
Lehnman Bros
Citi
JP Morgan
The DOD
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
The US Congress
Alan Greenspan
Commodities Exchange commission
The SEC

.....just to name a few

A Real Expert Here !!!!!

tell it preacher!!!!

that statement could apply to:
GM
Ford
chrysler
AIG
Wachovia
Washington Mutual
Merrill Lynch
Standard and Poors
Moodys
Fitch and Co.
Lehnman Bros
Citi
JP Morgan
The DOD
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
The US Congress
Alan Greenspan
Commodities Exchange commission
The SEC

.....just to name a few

So dude,you think it is perfectly legal,ethical and professional to have someone fired because they followed the FAR's????
If you say YES to that,I will say what kind of DREAM WORLD are you living in????
A lot of people would like to know!!!

G-force, if you have anything that is truthful to report why don't you just send me a pm. I would be most curious. Maybe you make things up for sensationalism. I know a president elect who did that.

Nothing But The Truth!!!

G-force, if you have anything that is truthful to report why don't you just send me a pm. I would be most curious. Maybe you make things up for sensationalism. I know a president elect who did that.

Hey dude,did you get my pm yet?? A lot of people know about this outfit and what a SORRY reputation they have!!!!

I STAND behind every allegation I make also!!!!

Last edited:
Well Mr G force,
I don't know how you can infer that my statement means I think it is yada , yada, yada as you say.

The FARs have alot of grey area. Ask any POI. That is why it always ends with "it is the PICs final responsibility". You must have problems surviving in this business. I did a search and is not the first company you have decided to try in the court of internet chat room public opinion. You rant with the zeal of a prosecutor, but the logic would demand that you're at the local FSDO with facts, dates, and flight log copies, or any relevent shred of evidence thay could use. you missed the boat somewhere because my little blurb took your quote and applied it to the current economic mess. you are so far off base on my reply to me.

you just don't get it. I am sorry you are out of work at Xmas and I hope you and your wife and kids are blessed this Xmas. I watched " A Christmas Carol" on AMC last night with George Scott as Scrooge and it really helped to get me refocused myself this Christmas. Best wishes G Force in your time of trouble. it is the year end and you can get a fresh start in 2009

DEFENDING the IN-DEFENSABLE!!!

Well Mr G force,
I don't know how you can infer that my statement means I think it is yada , yada, yada as you say.

The FARs have alot of grey area. Ask any POI. That is why it always ends with "it is the PICs final responsibility". You must have problems surviving in this business. I did a search and is not the first company you have decided to try in the court of internet chat room public opinion. You rant with the zeal of a prosecutor, but the logic would demand that you're at the local FSDO with facts, dates, and flight log copies, or any relevent shred of evidence thay could use. you missed the boat somewhere because my little blurb took your quote and applied it to the current economic mess. you are so far off base on my reply to me.
you just don't get it. I am sorry you are out of work at Xmas and I hope you and your wife and kids are blessed this Xmas. I watched " A Christmas Carol" on AMC last night with George Scott as Scrooge and it really helped to get me refocused myself this Christmas. Best wishes G Force in your time of trouble. it is the year end and you can get a fresh start in 2009

So dude,let me get this straight,you are defending the UN-ETHICAL,UN-PRINCIPLED,UN-PROFESSIONAL MGMT.at this outfit???

Here is something for YOU to think about,dude!!
The type of mgmt. at this outfit causes UNIONS!!!
Think about it!!!!

you haven't got it straight.. you're as crooked as a roadmap of cleveland..

For openers, I don't know what they asked you to do. since you've already lit the bonfire, clue me in.

What I said was FARs are written because pilots have to make judgments (grey area)(they call it grey area because it requires grey matter). it is that simple. No company GOM can cover the variables that come up to a flight crew.

How complex can an operation be that flies from athens to ATL?

ON 2 statements that were as plain as day, you have twisted them all around and made them crooked, therefore , No, you don't have it straight. Not by a longshot.

Latest resources

Back