Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More On Wings Air

G-Force,

I would hope you've taken your story to the ATL FSDO with half the effort you've expended here.

One other thing, Wings Air is a regional?[/quote
]

Do not have to go to the FSDO,I think somebody just might beat me to it!!

Yes,Wings Air is a reg'l,has scheduled pax ops to ATL from AHN.

G-force, not to rain on your parade, but have you considered that you are probably opening yourself up to a huge lawsuit by running your mouth about your former company on here? "Wildbill" seems to know who you are and insists your accusations are false. I hope you have a good lawyer... I'd sue you if it were my company.

THE LATEST on WINGS AIR @ LZU

G-force, not to rain on your parade, but have you considered that you are probably opening yourself up to a huge lawsuit by running your mouth about your former company on here? "Wildbill" seems to know who you are and insists your accusations are false. I hope you have a good lawyer... I'd sue you if it were my company.

Hey BOX OFFICE dude,a courtroom is the last place these people want me in,because I would not be ALONE!!!!

What else have they done? How about firing the CEO because his salary is TOO HIGH,this happened!!!They NEED money!!
How about CANCELLING flights and not informing the crews about it until the crews show up at the airport??? This happens a lot!!!

When you have monthly overhead of $180K + and monthly revenues of only $25K,does this sound like an outfit that is going to be successful 6 mos. from now??or 12mos. from now?? I seriously doubt it!!!!

The word I hear is that owners of SEVERAL of these aircraft leased to Wings Air will call these aircraft back off lease in the next 2 or 3 mos.Things should get very interesting in the next few months!!!

Those guys should be paying for their jobs in the Navajo. I know I wouldn't be worthy if I didn't pay for the right to sit there.

The LATEST!!

Several Captains have/planning to quit.A SPENDING FREEZE in effect,no more parts to repair/maintain their fleet of PA-31 Chieftain Panthers!!!
Am told the place will TANK for good by JULY 2009!!!!

Hey John, the new counter queen at colemill saw some old pics and thinks your hot. She is wondering if your single?

More On The Latest!!!

A caller just informed me that nobody got PAID this week at this outfit !!!!What's up with this????

More!!!!!

A former employee of this place recently told me that Wings Air is BROKE,but is trying to line up other investors,but if they cannot,it is TANK CITY for this place!!!!

Deep Pockets!!!!!

Amish RakeFight;1755327[QUOTE said:
]I'll buy them and hire you back.
[/QUOTE]

There are 3 aircraft in the hangar that need engines right now,a few months from now there will be 3 more!! At $50K/engine,my math comes out to $600K just for engine overhauls!!!
You must have DEEP POCKETS,dude????

Latest resources

Back