Wings Air @ LZU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
John G,
You should be very proud of yourself. You should walkaround with your chest and your tounge stuck out like the old class bully screaming I told you so, I told you so... Whether you want to think about it or not John, there are over fifty(50) people on the street now without jobs. I am included. Let me tell you something fathead. I have listened to or read all of your babbling on this board. I have about had it. 1st your claim about unsafe operations. THE FAA is aware of your posts. they have been shown. Why don't you personally stop by to express your concerns. I know they are anxious to hear YOUR side of complaints. As to money, all of us got a jolt when payroll could not be made. Most of us stuck it out to the end with hopes of success. Some bad business decisions might have been made. It happens all to often. You might check with your "source" and ask them how may engines are in the shop to be placed on aircraft. Though we did not get paid, aircraft maintenance and safety were not compromised. This company tried to employ furloughed pilots to keep them going until they got their jobs back. While here they did an outstanding job just as the others did. The furloughs were lucky, they got called back. Not being an owner of the company I cannot begin to say what will happen next. I can only say that the employees that were hired did an outstanding job given the circumstances presented. For you to scream I told you so is an insult to very person who worked here.
John, now that you single handedly took down a small airline you should put that on your resume. Don't forget though that there are fifty(50) people on the streets who look to you as the "mesiah" because you saw it in your tea leaves. Now that you have this insight into the future, you should look at starting your own airline. But wait, you might just fire yourself.......

Sour Grapes!!!

John G,
You should be very proud of yourself. You should walkaround with your chest and your tounge stuck out like the old class bully screaming I told you so, I told you so... Whether you want to think about it or not John, there are over fifty(50) people on the street now without jobs. I am included. Let me tell you something fathead. I have listened to or read all of your babbling on this board. I have about had it. 1st your claim about unsafe operations. THE FAA is aware of your posts. they have been shown. Why don't you personally stop by to express your concerns. I know they are anxious to hear YOUR side of complaints. As to money, all of us got a jolt when payroll could not be made. Most of us stuck it out to the end with hopes of success. Some bad business decisions might have been made. It happens all to often. You might check with your "source" and ask them how may engines are in the shop to be placed on aircraft. Though we did not get paid, aircraft maintenance and safety were not compromised. This company tried to employ furloughed pilots to keep them going until they got their jobs back. While here they did an outstanding job just as the others did. The furloughs were lucky, they got called back. Not being an owner of the company I cannot begin to say what will happen next. I can only say that the employees that were hired did an outstanding job given the circumstances presented. For you to scream I told you so is an insult to very person who worked here.
John, now that you single handedly took down a small airline you should put that on your resume. Don't forget though that there are fifty(50) people on the streets who look to you as the "mesiah" because you saw it in your tea leaves. Now that you have this insight into the future, you should look at starting your own airline. But wait, you might just fire yourself.......

wildbill,
You need to get off your soapbox!!The troubles at that place were all caused by mgmt that YOU worked for,so don't try to blame somebody else for your company's mgmt short-comings,and there were many!!
How could I be responsible for buying too many aircraft?How could I be responsible for too much mx expense,a bloated payroll,too much expansion,following reg's when you want to,firing pilots because they would not violate reg's,failing to make payroll??????Not paying pilots that were promised pay???? Does Robbie expect pilots and others to work for FREE??Apparently he does!!!These are ALL MGMT decisions,not mine!!Robbie needs to go to business school!!!!
You have been drinking way too much of the Wings Air Kool-Aid,dude,Now it is time for the HANGOVER!!!
Maybe you should take some aspirin!!!

PS.
messiah has two s's,not one,dude!!

Last edited:
The Party Is Over!!!!

A reliable source just told me that Wings Air lost it's INSURANCE,so no flight ops can be done,nobody will fuel them because of too many unpaid fuel bills at several FBO's that they frequent!!!
It is time to file CHAPTER 7 Bankruptcy!!!!!

I really wonder about folks who become overjoyed at the thought of more pilots going to the unemployment line, or worse. Some of these guys have families to feed and mortgages to keep up. And here you are ... jizzing your jeans that they're on the street. You're sump'n else, John. Truely.

Working For Free!!!!!

Snakum;1765517[QUOTE said:
]I really wonder about folks who become overjoyed at the thought of more pilots going to the unemployment line, or worse. Some of these guys have families to feed and mortgages to keep up. And here you are ... jizzing your jeans that they're on the street. You're sump'n else, John
. Truely.[/quote]

Hey Snakum dude,are you such a JERK that you cannot UNDERSTAND that the pilots at this place are ALREADY OWED 1 MONTHS PAY since early Jan'09????There is NO MORE MONEY to pay them!!!!!!!
Maybe you are one of these AH's that think people(and pilots),should work for free??????
Facts have to be FACED,Wings Air is a SCUZBALL 135 operation,and I simply call'em the way I see'em!!!!!!!!! Wings Air is NOT the only one out there either,there are many more!!!

If you don't like what I write,then DON'T READ IT,dude!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back