• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wings Air @ LZU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AHN-ATL used to be an old Air Midwest 1900 route...these kinds of operations with 402s, Caravans, Navajos are going to be the "new" regional pilot training ground...Part 135 and SIC required if there is no AP.

Not in the CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,time to re-energize this "nut job" thread!!!!!!!!!!! I hear ya boy,RR and the scuzballs at WingsAir LZU are "about to commence operations" again!!!!!!!!!!! It won't be long before "they start MASS FIRINGS" for pilots executing MAP's into AHN when weather is reported to be 200 and 1/2,going home instead of the hotel,and generally NOT VIOLATING FAR's!!!!!!!!! I hear they're even planning on "giving the ax" to anyone saintly enough to give the pax a "safety briefing"!!!!!!!!! It should be "an interesting visit to LZU" for me in the near future!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'm "an undercover FSDO inspector" (but then again,maybe I'm not!!!!!!!) getting ready to "swing my d*ck" around the Gwinett Jet Centre,lookin for "some p*ssy" to VIOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think so,Paradoxus turkey,the guy,RR,simply OWES too much money to more individuals than he can even count!!!!!There are some that want to permanently RUB this guy out,anyway,the ATL FSDO is NOT going to issue this guy an "Air Carrier Certificate" under any circumstances!!!!!!!!Everything would more or less have to be in someone else's NAME!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh::D:D

Last edited:
Violations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think so,Paradoxus turkey,the guy,RR,simply OWES too much money to more individuals than he can even count!!!!!There are some that want to permanently RUB this guy out,anyway,the ATL FSDO is NOT going to issue this guy an "Air Carrier Certificate" under any circumstances!!!!!!!!Everything would more or less have to be in someone else's NAME!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire :laugh::laugh::D:D

Hey G-Farce dude,TURKEY,I never said things "more or less" weren't going to be in someone else's NAME!!!!!!!!! However,speaking of "RUBBING one out",I've got a "SERIOUS hard-on" for ISSUING a few VIOLATIONS of my own over in the Gwinnett County area!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're "welcome to join in",but I DON'T "cross swords" with no man,dude!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back